Dont freak

" Daddy your home already!"

Who in the world is that? And who is her "Daddy"? I turn around looking for another male in the room but I only see Ryder....ooo so he's this little girls dad. Even though I felt really hurt that he slept with someone else and gave her a pup but I wasn't going to say anything In front of this little girl.

I knelt down to the little girls level " Hi honey I'm Jada and what's your name?" When I said that she came from behind Ryder's leg and gave me a breath taking smile that was just gorgeous " my name is Rosie but you can call me Rose" she came out and gave me a warm big hug. " Jada can you please stay and make me food daddy's food is nasty and yucky." When I looked up at Ryder's face I almost died it was hilarious " that's not true my food is the best and you know it." She went over to her daddy and gave him a hug " whatever you you saw daddy" that was adorable.

So we are currently in the kitchen that looks like it has never been touched before. But hey I'm glad to be the first. So Rose and I decided on making pizza for her dinner. The whole time we both just threw cheese and sauce at each other for a 5 year she is pretty fun. After eating it was time to put my baby girl to sleep and she had her mind set on me reading her a book. When I was done reading the book she was sleeping so I just walked out her room. But standing there was Ryder but dang did he look good with his boxers on with nothing else not even a shirt I couldn't help but bite my lip from stopping the moan that almost came out.

Ryder led me to I am guessing is his room and told me to sit in the lounge so I did but it doesn't mean that for now on I'm going to listen to what he says heck no. " what do you want Ryder?" " I want to talk to you about Rosie" with a nod from me he kept going " she isn't really my daughter she is my niece her mom died during death and her dad couldn't take it anymore and killed himself but before he died he begged me to take care of Rosie so I did. I am all that she has if you decide to accept me I want you to know that you also have to accept her." He looked so sad and heart broken when he said " if you decided to accept" probably thinking that I'm not. " Ryder you are not the only person that Rosie has any more" the look on his face showed that he was clearly lost " she has me now"

When Ryder and I was done with our conversation we got in his bed and just talked and cuddled. Even though he is the alpha of the strongest and biggest pack in the world doesn't mean he is mean he is such a sweetheart and I can't believe that I almost gave that away to be a rebel. I'm not saying that all of the sudden I'm going to be a good girl but a girl can try right. My parents would be so proud to see how much I changed in a day. With the mention of my parents I jumped up to look at my phone. I had 20 miscalls from my mom 18 from my brother and 22 from my dad.

" baby what's wrong"

" I am so DEAD!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading my book and I am going to try my best to get another one up by Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks again and don't forget to comment and vote. Comment and tell me what you think is going to happen to Jada. Love you guys. Well I was thinking about posting this tommorow but just did it today!

# Team Bow

~Dayana