"Lovely dinner"

recap-

All of the sudden the hoe is in front of me with her face all up in my face like honey there's something called personal bubble and with that breathe of hers you need several of them to stay alive. Stacy then bends down close to my ear and has the nerves to say " Stay away from my man". All I can think right now is clam down Jada before everything goes blink.

Its been a Whole YEAR since I have updated and it makes me feel really bad so I'm going to update this chapter as an apology!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I have been through so much the last past week after that big thing with Stacy I legit wanted to kill her every time I saw her I would think of different ways to kill her painfully but quietly. Your probably thinking how come there's always a girl who wants to take someones man away and blah blah blah. The simple answer to that question is easy hoes don't know how to find their own man they live on the thrill of trying to take things that don't belong to them. Its sad but its true. I'm honestly not about to go through the same thing that every other girl does with getting kidnapped by the girl or getting jumped by her and her friends I don't have time for that non sense. I'm just going to kill her with kindness, i'm going to be her friend be nice to her and help her find her mate so she can leave mine the hell alone.

On top of having to deal with all of Stacy's bull I had to deal with my friend's bull. Long story short my friend found her mate and your probably like that's awesome Jada why the heck our you being a sad depressed pup and the only explanation I can honestly give you is that her mate is my ex boyfriend!! Yeah I know crazy right I mean I should've seen it coming bad things always happens to me. I want to be happy for her but every time he is around me I legit want to slap the smirk he has on his face. I mean maybe I should stop being so selfish I mean Ceana she's probably having a hard time with it also. She was there for me through all the heartbreak and bull crap that he had put me through.  I'm just worried that he's going to hurt her the same way he had hurt me. All I can do is be there for her whenever she needs my comfort. 

It is now Friday night and my lovely parents decided to have (cue the sarcasm) a wonderful brilliant family dinner! Your probably that's a nice thing Jada stop complaining but no it is not. I have to deal with my annoying piece a crap of a brother- in - law who doesn't know how to treat my sister. My bitchy step aunt who complains about every and anything for the whole night. The only reason why I am a little relieved about this dinner is because mom invited Ryder and Sky. Its been along time since I've seen her but now that i'm going to see my favorite little girl it puts a smile on my face.

It is currently 5:00 and dinner starts at 6 so I should probably start getting ready. I already took a shower when I got home and also picked out an red lace dress to wear so all I have left to do is my make up and hair. I curled my brown hair and styled it in to a half up half down hairstyle. Then I moved on to my make up, i went with a smokey eye shadow look with eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and red lip stick to match my dress. I then put on my red dress that has lace with a open in the back the was hanging in my wardrobe. I think i'm ready to go.

The doorbell rung by the time all the food was done and out on the table my sister and her stupid husband were in the living room with my dad watching tv. They look the same exact way they always do him with his bad boy appearance and her with excessive make up that she puts on to cover the scars that he gives her (cue sarcasm) I'm sorry I forgot he doesn't give them to her she falls all the time. Please everyone knows that he gives them to her we tried to help her several times but there's only so much you can do for some one who doesn't want to be helped. 

The doorbell rung again and this time it was my handsome baby looking all cute and little sky with her pink dress and cute pony tail Ryder did for her. 

"Jada" Sky screamed while running and giving me a big hug 

" Hey baby girl you look beautiful"

" Thank you and you look gorgeous" she's so cute

" I think I agree with Sky you look gorgeous babe" Aww I love him

" You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Alpha"

I swear I didn't mean to do this in front of Sky but I needed to kiss Ryder its been a whole week since I seen him because he's an alpha and had to handle business out of time with a neighboring pack it felt like years but he's back now so i'm happy. We went in the living room with the rest of the family and watched Tv, talked, and played games till the doorbell rung again. I got up and opened the door for my favorite uncle and my annoying step aunt she's a struggle I tell you. I took them in to the living room where everyone was and introduced them to Ryder and everything went well surprisingly.

"And This is Sky Ryder's daughter" 

"He has a daughter and not with you omg he's a horrible mate he couldn't wrap his sausage up a couple of times. Jada you didn't reject him honey how naive can you be." 

And you wondered why I hate her so much everyone tolerates her for my uncle. After my aunt got attacked by rouges my uncle went through hell. I don't know what would happen or what I would do if I lost my mate but step monster came and some how made him happy again. But let me tell you something If she does not shut up soon my uncle is going to have to look for someone else cause she is pushing my limits.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jadas aunt is something else huh. I wonder whats going to happen next will 

1. Jada tell her step aunt the story of sky's parents  

2. will she claim sky

3. or will she curse her step aunt out? 

Comment which one You think will happen.

Thank you guys so much for reading I know that it has been a very long time since I've uploaded but i'm trying Love yous

~ Dayana