I love....

Hey guys here's the new chapter hope y'all like :-)

                                                BE AWARE THIS IS NOT EDITED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I love him? I mean I gave my heart to other people just like him and at the end of the day I always ended up with a broken heart and I dont know if i can go through that anymore.

Dayana- Honey its all good you deserve happiness and Ryder is the only one who can give you that.

Jada- But how can you be sure I mean I just don't want to be the one that gets hurt but i don't want you to get hurt either hun i love you.

Dayana- me too but no one will ever be able to love us like Ryder can. Jada please can you please give  him a chance I need him and so do you please.

Jada- Your right I will but only because I believe that he wont hurt us.

I ended the conversation with Dayana and knew what I was going to say to Ryder. 

"Ryder I LOVE ME TOO" omg my baby looked so sad when I said that I swore he was going to cry " Baby im playing I love me a lot but I think that I love you more no I know I love you more and I'm so proud and lucky to call you mine." Guys what I'm about to tell you guys is a hundred percent real when I said that my baby cried I really mean it.

" aw is my big bad alpha crying?"

"no something got in to my eye"

"okay"

"Yeah yeah yeah laugh all you want"

" OMG are you blushing?" This is funny

" Shut up come here baby" But before I could answer he pulls me between his legs and brings me in to a deep kiss. When I tell you Ryder's a good kisser I mean Ryder is a good kisser I mean sparks were flying the whole time.Everything was going smooth until this jerk decides to put his hands on my butt and squeeze it

"Uh uh uh sorry Mr. Alpha but this is off limits" When I walked off I made sure to swing my hips back in forth a little bit more then usual.

_________

It is now Monday morning and this stupid invention called an alarm clock just had to interrupt my beauty sleep. Me and whoever came up with the idea to make alarm clocks have beef. But since i'm up I might as well get ready for the zoo I call school. I got in the shower washed my hair and other things ya'll probably don't want to know. When I got done with taking a shower and brushing my teeth I went to my closet and got dressed in a cheetah crop top with, black skinny jeans, cheetah toms, and bow earrings guys I'm trying to look good for my babe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its now time for lunch and Sierra, Ceana, Marileen, and I are heading to the cafeteria. After we got our food we went and sat at our table when Ryder and his friends came over.

"Hey boo I missed you" Ryder says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. You see I haven't seen Ryder since that whole incident at the house because he had pack stuff.

"I missed you to babe" 

"Are you coming over today?"

"Of course I am I want to hang out with Sky" 

"I swear you just use me to get to Sky" I have gotten really close to Sky while Ryder was doing pack work I was spending time with my soon to be daughter. You guys maybe thinking that were taking things too fast but in were wolf world were take things a little too slow. I mean Ryder should have already marked and mated me introduced me to the pack and I should have moved in to his house but hey hes waiting for me to be ready and I couldn't be anymore happy.

After lunch was History and let me tell you I am dreading that class its so BORING but all my friends are in there and its also the one class that Ryder and I are both in so I'll just have to make the best  of it. Its only 45 minutes Jada you can get through it. We were 10 minutes early for class because I wanted to make sure that we all got seats next to each other because his class is basically first come first serve.

Right when everything was going well the Brat/Hoe of the school walks in. Do you want to know her name its Stacy freaking Stacy shes had it for me since the first day of school and the fact that Ryder is my mate does not help at ALL! Supposedly she was one of the girls on the list of his one night stands and she didn't want to accept that so shes trying to seduce him and let me tell you I am so close to beating her.............

All of the sudden the hoe is in front of me with her face all up in my face like honey there's something called personal bubble and with that breathe of hers you need several of them to stay alive. Stacy then bends down close to my ear and has the nerves to say " Stay away from my man".  All I can  think right now  is clam down Jada before everything goes blink.

_______________________________________

Hey guys I am sooo sorry for not updating sooner I really am but I couldn't really think of ANYTHING at all its so hard. But I hoped you guys like it tell me what you guys think. sorry that I didn't edit anything I was trying to get the chapter up today. Also the reason why I dedicated this to cloud-2000 is because she has inspired me to update. 

Kik Me guys I want to talk to yall: Princes_day101 and if that doesnt show up try Dayana Bayley

Follow me on twitter at:@dayanarokk and my name is Princess_ day

                                             Can we please get ATLEAST 4 votes and 2 comments this chapter

Thanx yall

I love you Lil Sparkles

~Dayana

+

-