I run you chase

No no no no this can not be happening right now I didn't want this to happen uhhhhh. Your probably are trying to figure out why in the world am I so mad I guessed right didn't I? We'll let me explain why I am mad I DONT WANT A MATE it's not that he did anything but I see how my sisters mate treats her and I'm not going to go through that and plus he's just going to hold me back and I want to be free I don't like being held down I'm young dude like I have later on in life to be boring.

So yeah getting back to this really attractive guy who's currently holding me. He has hazel brown eyes that I can stare at all day long. But that's the thing right there I don't want to stare at them because at the end of the day I'm going to end up hurting him just like I hurt everybody else in tho world.

" my mate"

" no I am not your mate " that sounded really stupid but it was the first thing that I could think of so whatever.

" your mine and I know that you can feel the tingles too." Great so he's strong hot tall and cocky great combination.

" listen if you think that you can storm in here and run and pick me up and say that I'm your mate and expect me actually to care and do what you want?"

He nods his head while saying " yes" that fueled me and made me more angry than I already was wrong answer dude.

" let me tell you something and I am only going to tell you this once so listen real close I am Jada hazel brown ( don't you just love my name) and I don't do well with rules you give me them and I will not try but will break them. I.DO.WHAT.I.WANT. not what people tell me to do. Got it?"

" let me tell you something I am Ryder Luke Hemming and I am alpha of the dark blood pack and I do what I want and people do what I tell them to do. I don't follow the rules I make them and have people follow them for me. I don't want to have to force you and throw you over my shoulder walking out of here but if you push me I will"

" Bring it on Mr. Alpha" I said the first thing that came to my mind while biting my lips to have more of an effect on him so I can run and have a head start.

O my goodness you should have seen the look on his face when he realized that I had ran away from him. That's what he gets thinking because he is alpha of a pack that isn't even mine he can tell me what to do I don't even listen to my dad and he's the alpha of my pack. I won't give up I'm a warrior we never do. yell at my mom for it she's the one who gave me warrior blood.

Right when I was getting lost in my thoughts someone pushes me down to the ground and throws me over there shoulder ignoring my punches and the stream of colorful words that I have said to them. Once we came in view of a car I knew there was no way out now. He gently put me in the car and since I was going to be a little brat and not move or talk to him he had to put my seatbelt on haha that's what he gets.

When we got to his house he made (with made being an understatement force being used better in this situation) me sit down. Every time he would try to talk to me I would just ignore him. At one point I started to play la la la by naughty boy which got him even more frustrated.

" why do you hate me so much?" Sadness written all over his face and in his voice, It hurts me to see him this hurt.

" I don't hate you i...I just don't know what to do I don't hate you but I don't want to accept you because I don't want you to treat me the way my brother in law treats my sister. I also don't want to hurt or disappoint you when you realize that I'm not the girl that you want or need.

" just please give me a chance I want you every ounce of you I have waited for you for a long time and I refuse to let you go now." The kiss that he just gave me showed how much he meant that. Should I accept him?

" Daddy your home already!"

What?

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter it really means a lot thanx who thinks that they know who the little girl is to Ryder??

#Team Bow

~ Dayana