Chapter four

~nh~
One fact I learned about Zayn in the army; he had to invade a school once and take down a man disguised as a teacher in there who was killing the students.

~zm~

Louis and Harry left a little later when they had to leave for class and Niall also left.

The phone started ringing and I picked it up, mumbling a, "hello."

"Hello? Is this Zayn Malik?"

"Yes it is."

"Your roommate Niall Horan has been in an accident."

I felt my heart stop.

"What?! How?! Where?"

"There was a shooting at the University of London. He is fine but please make your way to the school to pick him up. Eight students were shot and all of us were very lucky most were okay. All of the students are breathing and safe except sadly, 2 passed away. Have a nice day and please come pick up your roommate."

I immediately hung up the phone, tugging sweatpants and a thin jumper, along with my converse, rushing out of my car, driving to Niall's university.

"Niall my love," I whispered over and over while driving.

~nh~

"Mr. Styles?" I asked quietly, he nodded at me, ruffling my hair.

"Is Mr. Tomlinson okay?" I asked, he smiled, nodding.

"Yeah he's okay thankfully, he texted me. You're okay right?"

I nodded.

As if on cue, Mr. Tomlinson ran out of the school to the parking lot where we were, the pair running and hugging each other, squeezing each other in each others arms, Mr. Styles spun the smaller adult around, Mr. Tomlinson burying his face in his lover's neck, the pair in tears.

"Fuck- you're okay love you're okay," Mr. Styles cooed, I smiled at the pair.

"Niall? Zayn is here," Mr. Tomlinson spoke to me, I immediately, scanned the area, finding my lovely boyfriend talking to an officer.

I raced over and he caught me in his arms, squeezing me tightly.

"Baby baby baby," he whimpered out, I sobbed in his shoulder.

"Zaynie," I whimpered.

"I love you- fuck- are you okay?" He asked, holding the back of my head, I nodded.

"I'm fine- just scared- but not anymore now that you're here," I whimpered, looking up at him.

"I love you," he whispered, I nodded, sniffling.

"C-can we just go home and cuddle?" I whimpered, he nodded.

"Of course baby, lemme take your rucksack," he took my bag, removing his jacket and putting it over my shoulders, I pulled my arms through the oversized holes.

He linked our fingers, pulling me gently to the car.

I crawled into passenger see while he started up the car, immediately our hands found each others in the middle near the cup compartments.

I curled up in a ball, squeezing Zayn's hand before drifting to sleep.

~zm~

I lifted Niall out of the passenger seat, seeing Louis and Harry also pull into the apartments general parking lot.
They waved to me and I waved back, a sleepy Niall moving to kiss my neck once before falling back asleep.

"You're so adorable my prince- I'm so glad you're safe," I whispered in his ear, going in the building to the elevator, he hummed back a small reply.

"Hold the lift!!" Someone yelled, I stuck my foot in the door doing so, Louis and Harry rushing in, fingers interlocked.

"Thanks Zayn," Harry said, I nodded.

"Hey Niall," Louis gently shook Niall's shoulder.

My lover's tired eyes opened, he squeezed his grip on my bare torso, looking at his teachers.

"Hello Mr.'s Stylinson," he said, smiling.

"Hey out of class just call us Louis and Harry alright Niall?" Louis asked him, he nodded.

"Yeah okay. Move Zayn. I love you a lot by the way," he grumbled when the door opened up, I laughed, all of us walked out of the lift, to our flats.

"Bye guys, try and get some rest tonight," Harry told us, we nodded, Niall swinging his legs loosely as we went into the flat, immediately I dropped Niall's rucksack and we went to cuddle on the sofa, I held him tight in my lap.

"I love you I love you," I muttered to him, he nodded, looking up at me.

"I love you more Zaynie," he sniffled.
"How're you feeling?" I asked softly, he bit his lip.

"I-I- I was so scared Zayn- in the class- it was Mr. Styles a-and i-it was bad- Zayn- everyone was screaming a-and bad- it was b-bad!!" He sobbed into my bicep, I rubbed his back, soothing his cries.

"I know it was baby... At least you're safe," I whispered, he sniffled.

"LiLi got shot in the collar bone- M-Mr. Styles told me- L-Liam was helping first years get to safety a-and got shot!!" He sobbed, I widened my eyes.

"Oh my god- he's okay right?!" I asked frantically, he nodded, I used a tissue nearby to wipe his nose, kissing his forehead, rubbing his back.

"T-there was a lot of blood- b-but it's okay."

"When I was in Iraq- they made me invade a school. There was a man who was killing the students. I had to kill him. I-I had to kill him." I said, he stared at me, pressing a kiss to my chest.

"It's okay Zaynie... It's okay that you did..." He whispered, I held the nape of his neck, kissing him quickly.

"I-I murdered him-" I whimpered, he sighed.

"You did what was the best. Now- no sex tonight- just cuddling," he muttered after a minute, I nodded, squeezing him tight in my arms, kissing his temple.

"Of course. Sleep well angel."

So that's how we fell asleep at 15:00, I skipped work that day, I don't think my boss minded though.

He knows I'd do anything for Niall.

~~lt~~

"LOUIS TURN ON STEVIE WONDER!!" Harry screamed through the flat, I shuffled to the room he was in, he was curled up in a ball, arms tucked around his knees, sitting on the floor.

"Hey what's wrong? You're cranky love," I asked, sitting down and rubbing his back, my boyfriend curled up into my side, whimpering.

"J-Just shooken up- I'm so- fuck- I'm just glad you're okay and I-I-I wanted to know you're still here," he said quietly, I kissed his curls.

"I'll always be here," I whispered, he looked up at me, kissing me chastely.
"I just love you," he muttered through the kiss, I smiled.

"I love you more, my one Mr. Stylinson."

~nh~

"Good morning," I muttered to Zayn, he kissed my forehead, hugging me tight.

"Morning."

"Do you have work today? My school got canceled," I muttered, he nodded.

"Yeah I have to leave in a few minutes," he muttered, I groaned.

"My classes are canceled today because of yesterday," I said, he groaned this time.

"Lets get ready for the day yeah? I can't miss work again," he said, I nodded, we sat up, rubbing our eyes and trudging to get ready.

"BYE NIALL I LOVE YOU A LOT!!" Zayn yelled before leaving, I gave him a quick peck then he left.

"BYE ZAYNIE I LOVE YOU MORE!!"