Domino... Gone....

Flashback:
I put my hands in my face and cried into them I sniffled and sobbed as people walked past the table, staring at me. Soon enough, after 12 minutes, they had come back, with Domino in a rope, and Noah holding him. Domino whinnied and neighed. I looked up, and he caught a glimpse of me. He whinnied and neighed more when he tried to bite the rope. I jumped out of my chair and ran over to him. I pet his nose. He nuzzled my face as I softly smiled. I cried into his fur and wiped away the tears. No one was looking when I cried. Noah looked at me. "Come on, Domino. Let's go home." Noah said, tugging on his lead rope slightly. Domino turned to me one last time. I kissed his soft nose. "I'll miss you, Domino. I love you." I whispered into his nose. Domino nuzzled me once more before Noah's mom tugged the rope and he was forced to turn around. I watched as he looked back at me, and I cried. I walked towards Lori as she put a hand around me. "I'm sorry kid...I'm sorry." Lori says, as she pats my back. The last glimpse of Domino was him staring at me, with his beautiful brown eyes. This wasn't a dream. This was real......

I pulled the covers over my head and  flopped onto my stomach. I buried my face in my pillow, and tears streamed down my face wickedly. It was real... I knew it... It felt too real... I decided to go to Hooves at Heart. Maybe it would make me feel better? Or make me feel worse? I decided what was best for me, to try to forget Domino, and go to Hooves at Heart. But, I couldn't. I had lost my best friend (Not counting Melody/Mel), and there was nothing I could do about it. But, I knew I had to at least try, so I did.... I slowly, and sadly pulled the covers off, and got dressed. I decided to just go in my Pajamas, since I didn't really care... I never did after Domino left... My Pajamas had a blue top that said, YOU are wild and Pajamas that said, Wild Is Cool around the black joggers. I slowly waddled down the stairs, not even doing it with caution. My dad just looked at me. "Where ya goin'?" He asked me, with a warm smile. I point to my shirt and I immediately see him giving me a thumbs up and turning around to continue reading his book. I open the front door, and trudge out into the watery grass. I walk down the sidewalk for a couple miles. Yes... It was that far away... I finally see the sign. Water was dripping down the roof, forming puddles on the concrete porch. I open the door, and see Lori o greet me with a bright smile. "Sup Kiddo. Whatcha he-." She immediately stops, seeing my sad face. "Hey, girly, I'm sorry, I di-." She told me, before I cut he off. "I don't care." I mumbled quietly, walking outside to the horses stalls. I walk to Dominos now empty stall. I loved every horse here, but this horse... I had a connection. I saw the sign that had said, 'Hooves At Heart: Domino' I rubbed my hand against the cold metal, goosebumps up my arm. I sigh, stepping away. Lori quickly walks over. "You have a visiter." She told me, walking away quickly after she said that. I walk to the front door, a apple in hand that I was about to feed Fluff, an old horse we've had for a long time. Suddenly, Noah Longfield walks in, with a cactus in a pot, in his hand. He moves his hand over to me, the cactus still in it. "Why do I need this?" I say, harshly, looking at his eyes, with a fiery look in mine. "I wanted to give you this... ya know, for kind if... stealing your horse." Noah tells me, shoving the pot to my chest. "And why a cactus??" I ask him, harshly as well, putting my hands on my hips. "Because your prickly just like a cactus." He tells me with a small smile. I roll my eyes, grabbing the cactus from his hand swiftly. "Now, GO." I tell him, shooting him off with my hand. He turns around glumly, as he opens the door and steps out into the pouring rain. I shouldn't have said that... I was rude, mean... I should've let him stay... be the real me... not a rude bully, who is mean to people just because they 'stole my horse.' Domino wasn't really mine... But, I love him. I sat down on the ground, setting the cactus next to me, and letting the apple drop to the floor. I stare at the cactus. Because your prickly... Because your prickly... I'm prickly? I sigh, seeing Lori approach, but she slowly walks backwards, seeing my facial expression. Would Lily find out, that I was a jerk to her brother? Would she be my friend? Would Noah tell all of his friends, and would I become a rude jerk? All thoughts swirled through my head. I sigh, looking up at the ceiling. Domino... Why did you have to go......?

A/N:
Hello, guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I am SOOOO sorry for the very, very short chapter, it's just idk what to write...... If y'all have any ideas, please tell me. :)
Anyways, I hope this kept you wondering...
Why was Nicole so mad at Noah? Will Noah tell his friends, and will she become a jerk? Will Lily be made and not be her friend? Will Lily tell her friends? Well... keep reading to find out! (BTW, Sorry, this chapter sucks. I may stop writing it, comment down below if I should or shouldn't.)

I think Julia should/shouldn't keep writing because ______.