Chapter $4

Helooo. sorry that this chapter took a little while to upload. I had exmas all last week and one this week so I was buisy studying. But here's a chapter and it's a bit longer. so im hoping that makes up for it a little, maybe. And I got a comment about Shay's wolf. I promise that there is a reason that theres not alot of info about her wolf. I will explain it all in the next couple of chapters. I know thers a couple things that don't make sense but if you all keep reading then you'll fin out. so comment what think, vote if you like and fan if you want more. Thanks!!!

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

I woke up  to my alarm clock shrieking in my ear. I slammed my hand down on the snooze butttom and heard a smash. Peeking out from under my covers, I saw that I had smashed the alarm clock right down the middle. I knew i was strong but I never knew I could do that much damage with the little force I used.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, getting used to the light that was shinning into my bedroom from the window on the opposite wall.

I yawned and got out of bed, liking the feeling of waking up without a hangover and being exaughsted. This morning I felt strong. more awake and deffenitly more happy. I mean of coarse i was still unhappy with my life and it still sucked but today I just felt more alive. I couldn't remember the last time I woke up and didn't feel like I needed to punch someones face off or slap some whores face with a picnic table. Yes, i know. I'm a whore to but im trying change, ok?

suddenly my happy feelings washed away to replaced by dread. Today was my first day at my old school. Ya, going back to school wasn't that bad. I didn't need friends nor want them. I particulairily like people right now. Come to think of it I never really did like people whenever I found a person I liked or wanted to become friends with they all stabbed me in the back or were just using me for my unwanted popularity and heap drugs.

The one thing that absolutly sucked about being back at school was it held the memory of the day Lucas broke my heart. The day everything started to screw up. It help the memory of the day my mate rejected me.

It also held and taught the girl I was sure I would be sworn enemies with even if I havn't met her yet. Also known as my mates girlfriend. It was going to be hard enough with just the mere prescence of him all around me but to add a girl into the mix just calls for disaster.

Feeling crappy again, but not the sick rappy just the kind of crappy feeling you get when you don't want to do something but you have to or else your mom will beat you with your grandpa's walking cane, i got dressed on dark wash jeans, a black tank top with a purple cover tank over top and my black ankle boots. I put my long dark brown hair in a big messy bum and put on my eye liner.

I really didnt need as much as I put on because miraculously the red ring around my eyes was fading but i found I didn't look like me without it. I was just so accustomed it that without it, I felt naked, like people could see straight into my soul and that was just not happening. Unless of coarse they wanted me to get my picnic table out.

I made my way downstaires and into the kitchen. Everywhere I looked there were boxes and more box's everywhere. I manuvered my way to counter and got my self a cup of coffee and a apple. I sat at the table by myself and ate quietly.

I was up before everyone else because Chase went to kindergarten in the afternoon and my parents both worked from home so they got up when they wanted. I was kind of jelouse of them. Getting to sleep in. I was more jelouse of Chase. He didn't have to worry about anything yet except if his imaginary friend was going to steal his crayons. He didn'y have to deal with shifting and finding his mate for another couple years. 

When I was done my breakfast, I grabbed my black purse and a leather jacket and started the walk to school. I could have taken the bus but really, who here actually likes the bus. I mean it stinks and the floor is sticky. Theres always that weird feeling you get that someone is staring at you unless of corse your sitting in the back. But I would hightly derecomend sitting there. Theres always that awkward couple who are doing who knows what. But from all the moaning and groaning Im pretty sure you can guess, and let me tell you it's not pretty.