2nd Chap

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. Its only 6:30 am....

Its 6:30 already??!!!!! I took my towel and head to the toilet for a quick bath. I had to go to school early today and when I get out of the bathroom it was already 6:55.

After I took my breakfast I head out to school with my brother and our driver.

At school

Once I stepped inside the school I went straight to my classroom and I saw my bestie reading a book while waiting for me.
Am I late?? 

I thought to myself.

"Soojung-ah.... did you wait for me?"

"Nah.... I just came as well.. no big deals.." she replied with a smile.

Yesterday we decided to come early to school to study together but I think we should do it tomorrow since there's only a few minutes before school starts.

"Hey... what are you reading?? Seems nice.." I asked.

"Its called The Fault In Our Stars.. It is SERIOUSLY great... "

"Oh.. I've heard of it.. People have been buzzing 'bout it lately.. Can I read it after you finish reading it??  Please...... "

"Okay. Just don't disturb me while I'm reading it, alright??"

"Yessss!!! " I whisper to myself.

—————————————————————————
Lunch time

Kringggggg

The bell rang and everybody run out of the class to the cafeteria.

"Hey... I have an extra ticket to this concert... would you like to join me? " asked Soojung.

"What concert?? When is it?"

" Its this boy band concert and it will be held this Saturday."

"Okay.. I'll ask my mom first..."

"Yay!!! Finally I have someone to come with me... "

"Hey... don't be too happy... I'll ask my mom first, kay?"

"With you saying that makes me feel like you can't go.. Awwww..."

"Haha.. don't be sad..." I chuckled.

———————————————————————————

After dinner

"Mom~ can I go to this concert with Soojung this Saturday?? Please~~~ she's really looking forward to it." I asked my mom.

"This Saturday??!!! I'm sorry but I will not be back from work until 1 am and who will take care of Jaehyung if you're not here?? "my mom replied.

"But Soojung is really looking forward to go to the concert with me... Maybe she'll understand...."with that I go straight to my room and text Soojung.

"Soojung-ah.... mianhae..... I can't join you to the concert. I have to take care of Jaehyung since my mother won't be back til 1 am this Saturday.... mianhae.... "I texted her.

"Its okay.... I understand.. We'll just go to their concert next time... I'll find someone else to accompany me..." she replied a few minutes later.

Hmmm.... I hope she's not mad at me...