5th Chap

"Annyeonghaseyo... my name is Bang Yongguk."

I froze in that very spot upon hearing that name, that voice.... The voice that I've wanted to forget. The voice that suddenly appeared up on stage. He's the one that'll be my deskmate?!

Slowly, I lift up my head to see him infront, introducing himself.

Soojung knocked my desk..

"This must be fate......" and just like that she turned back infront.

WHAT??!!!!

Is this really what people call FATE? Not a coincidence??

"Pardon??!"

"I said that you will be in charge to take Mr. Bang for a view of our school. Is that possible?? "

"Oh... Y-yes............ Wait, what?! "

"Is there any problem Seo Jaein? Do you want to change with another person?? "

Upon hearing Mrs Park's question makes almost every girl in my class looking at me with twinkling eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Oh.... No no no no no.... That's not what I mean... I was just wondering why,"

"Oh, it is because you're his deskmate and I know that I can trust you in this. I can, right? "

"O-of course you can..."

"Great! Now... as for you Bang Yongguk, you can take your seat and we will start the class."

I noticed that almost every pair of eyes in this class were on him as he take his seat beside me. Literally.

"Hi! So..... we meet again,huh.." he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi..... Yeah, we meet again.." I said, trying to act 'natural'.

Should I continue my plan??