6th Chap

Since I've decided on playing this 'game', I should just play it until the end.

~After School~

"Hey... can I ask you something?" he said. I nod and he continue.

"Can the other members join us? "

"Sure.."

"Thanks... and one more thing, do you seriously know me?"

"Look... I told you the other day, I don't know you. Maybe you mixed me up with someone else..."

"Oh... sorry. I'll see you at the main entrance, then.." he said and immediately leave me alone in the classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh how I wish that nothing had ever happened to us. Then, we wouldn't be awkwardly quiet being 'together'.

"So, we meet again,huh..." I said, greeting the other members of  BAP.

"Yeah, nice to meet you again.. So, I heard that you guys are deskmates, right?" asks Daehyun while pointing at us, whose apparently right next to each other.

"Uh-huh.. It was kinda annoying for me though, cuz I prefer being alone and usually when there's a new  classmate in our class, the other partner will have to show our new friend our school and that is what I'm doing with you guys right now. But, atleast its you guys I'm dealing with... its a good thing that the five of you tag us along since it'll shove away the awkwardness between us.."

"Oh... but do we start now or after lunch cuz' I'm starving here,"said Youngjae after my long explanation.

"I don't care.. If all of you wants to eat first, then we can go to the cafeteria."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is almost one hour since we had lunch and we're already at the third floor of our school.

"So, this is the music room. After school hours, students are allowed to to use this room freely. Which means, if you guys want to play the instruments here or compose songs or whatever, you guys are gladly welcomed," I said as I open the door of the music room for they to see what's inside.

"Whoa... its really huge!! Yongguk hyung would love it here, right?? " claimed Zelo stating the enormous space in the room.

"If you think tjis is huge, wait 'till you see our library... it is like 5 times bigger than this.. you might even get lost in it."

"Seriously??!!  Where is it???  I can't wait to see it!! " excited Jongup is just excited to see the library.

"Next stop is....... the LIBRARY!!! Which is in the fourth floor... so we have to go up the stairs... ughh,"

Upon arriving on the fourth floor, all of them was astounded with the huge library.

"Don't really worry.. the library have three doors so you guys will still find your way out.. but wait till you see the inside of it..."

We took a step in and all of them have their mouth hanging again.

"Lemme show you something... it maybe useful one day.. well, atleast it is to me..."

I dragged them to a mini lounge at a cornered space in the library.

"Look at this.. If you see it carefully, you can actually open this up and it will lead you to the janitor's room on the third floor. Don't tell this to anyone , okay??  Its a secret between us," I said and look at them who look so fascinated especially the maknaes. They all nod in sync when I told them to keep it a secret.

After we got out of the library, I took them straight to the rooftop where the greenhouse is.

"So, this is our last stop, the rooftop and there you can see a greenhouse which I was permissioned to make one three years ago."

"Whoa... the view is amazing, the plants are amazing especially our guider here. How can you even got the permission to build a greenhouse here?? " Himchan asks , not believing that o got permission for it.

"Well, actually someone told me to do what is right and I did.. Well we are actually lacking of oxygen in this world with the global warming, factories here and there... I just thought that even a small greenhouse can make a difference. By the way.. shouldn't you guys get going now?? Don't you guys have any other schedule?? "

"Oh yeah... So, I guess its bye-bye now, huh... " said Zelo sadly exiting the rooftop followed by the others.

"Hey... can I say something for a while?? " I ask after gently patting Yongguk's broad shoulder.

"Yeah.. go ahead... I'm listening."

"I'm truly sorry if my words before are harsh.. I've never intended to hurt you or your feelings.. I am so sorry.."

"Well, its my fault that I pushed you too much... I'm sorry too.. but, aren't you going home? "

"Nah... I'm going to stay here for a while and then I'm going to the library to do my homeworks."

"Okay, then... the others may be waiting for me... take care.."he immediately left but I managed to get a glimpse of his smile.

Oh how I wish that nothing ever happened to us in the past so we won't be awkward when we are together.