4th Chap

Should I go and see him? What should I do??!! How will he react when he sees me?! What should I do??? Should I just leave Soojung? Should I??  But I've agreed to accompany her! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Thousands of things running in my mind as soon as we arrived infront of their dressing room.

I calmed myself down as Soojung knocked the door of their dressing room. A middle-aged woman with a suprised look but, when she saw our backstage pass, she let us in.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Soojung, this is Jaein and that's her brother, Jaehyung. We're a HUGE fan of you guys!!!!!!!" Soojung squealed after she introduced us to BAP members.

"I'm NOT a fan of them...." I whisper in Soojung's ear but suprisingly they heard it.

"It's okay... I guess you came here because of your friend, is it? I'm Himchan by the way,"

"I'm sorry... I didn't have any intention to be rude...." I replied hoping that they will understand.

"Like he said, it's fine... no worries. I'm the leader, Bang Yongguk."

"Of course, who doesn't know BAP's leader..." Soojung interrupted knowing that it is awkward between me and him.

"And that's Youngjae,Daehyun,Jongup and the last one is Zelo, right? " she continued, pointing to each member left.

"Right......." Yongguk said with a bit of dissappointment tone but continued, "looks like you've done your research."

"Noona........ its late... and I'm sleepy....." Jaehyung said, yawning.

"Oh, really?! Do you want to sleep in the car? Soojung-ah... I'm going to send Jaehyung to our driver, kay?? "

"Oh no no no no no no..... NO!! I can't trust you. Maybe you'll ditch me here, who knows.... Besides, you said you were gonna be my company here.."

"Ughhhh... How do you tend to know me that much??!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have a couch here.... you can lay down for a sec." said Youngjae.

Seeeshhhh... one after another, my conversation is being interrupt!

"It is nice of you to lend us the couch but, Jaehyung is picky when it comes to sleep."

"It's okay... <yawn>  I'll just take a short nap here for a while.. Soojung noona really wants to meet them and I can't ruin it just because I'm sleepy..." Jaehyung said and lead me to the couch with him.

"Is it REALLY okay??" I asked while sitting on the couch. Jaehyung nods and lays down on my lap as his pillow and hug my arm as he went to wonderland.

After a while, I found myself playing with his hair thinking about the childhood we spent together. The first time he came into this world, into MY world. The first time I had a baby brother, and this baby brother will always be a baby in my heart no matter how matured he is in my eyes.

"You have a kind brother.. just like his sister." a voice from my left makes me turns back to reality.

"Yeah... thanks..." I said, still looking and playing with Jaehyung's hair.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry.... " wanting to know who said that, I turned my head to the left and realised that I have been talking to him, Bang Yongguk.

"What for?? It's not like we've ever met before, or have we?? " I replied and quickly takes out my phone and texted Soojung.

"Right.... Maybe I've mistaken you with someone.." I can hear him said that in dissappointment.

Soojung-ah.... play with me...

She answered..
What??!!

Just pretend that I had an accident and been in coma for a month. And I do NOT know HIM... Please......

I replied.

What???!!!!!!! Why??!!!!!!!!! You'll only hurt yourself!!! Don't do this, please... Soojung replied in a minute.

I quickly type my message and send it to her.
Let's have some fun.... Please....... I need your help in this....Just this one time.... Please.... pretty please....

Ughhhhh.... FINE.... --" But don't blame me when you're broken...

Soojung ended our conversation with that.

"Why are you smiling?? Who are you texting with?? " the same voice rings in my ears.

"A person." I simply replied.

"A person, you don't have to know" I continued.

"I'm sorry if my question bothered you." he said and left me alone.

At the car

Just as I was going to enter the car, a hand grabbed my wrist. It was him, Bang Yongguk.

"Can I borrow her for a while??" he said to Soojung.

Soojung simply reply with a nod.

"What?! "

"Do you seriously don't know who I am? "

"Why should I lie about that? I really don't know you."

"Like- seriously?! Okay then. Have a safe trip home." he ended the conversation sounded a little bit disappointed and left.

———————————————————————————
The next Monday
In the classroom

"Okay.... settle down, everybody!! As I said last week, we'll have a new student here in our class. And since there's only one empty seat left which is besides Jaein, that person will be seated there, okay?! I won't listen to any arguments,"

"Yes, ma'am." the whole class said in unison.

"Ugh..... now I have to remove my things under the table for whoever  that person is...." I mumbled to myself.

"So, should we invite our newcomer in?? "

"Yes!!!! " all of my classmates cheered while I am still busy removing my things.

"Annyeonghaseyo... my name is Bang Yongguk."