3rd Chap

I woke up early and went to school as usual and Soojung and I actually have the time to study together this time.

As we walk down the hall from the library to our class Soojung asked me something,

"Hey, if I say I have an extra ticket for your brother, would you join me this Saturday?? "

"I don't know.... maybe I can. Why?? Do you have an extra ticket for Jaehyung? "

"Actually... I got the extra ticket from a friend I know and she can't attend it... so yeah I have 3 tickets right now... 1 each for me, you and Jaehyung. So, what do you say?? "

"I told you... I need permission from my mom first..."

"UGGGHHHH..... Fine."

————————————————————————————
At class

"Okay, class! Turn to page 106. Read the passage silently. I have something to do for a while." said our class teacher, Mrs Park which is also our English teacher.

UGGGGHHHHH.... I hate English.... Its just the same since...... EVER!! Well its just more difficult now cause of the essays... uggghhh..

I grunted and automatically turn my head to the window. Oh!! It is raining.

Beep

Somebody texted me as I reached out for my phone. It is from Jaehyung, and it goes like...

"Noona!!!! It's raining! DO NOT go outside the class, okay?? "

Aishh.... He sure knows me..

" I know.... I'm not that dumb to go outside the class just because of the rain.. Don't worry.. GTG... Mrs Park is teaching. Bye-bye~~" I texted him back and turned my head to the windows again.

The rain reminds me the times we spent together. The first time we met, the time he left me dumbfounded. The time when he totally ignored my calls, my texts. But, I don't know why I like the rain so much. Thousand of things were running inside my mind. Those two years of mesmerizing, yet painful memory that was left by him traveled my mind.

My thoughts of it were disturbed by the ringing of the school bell signalling that it is lunch time!!!

"Before you guys went out, I just want to tell you that MAYBE next week we will have a new friend. Class is dismissed." said Mrs Park.

The class cheered in joy.
It is about time we have a new student here.

"Jaein-ah!! Call your mom and discuss it with her now!!!" as usual, my bestie sure DO NOT know how to be patient.