3

Mabel looked at the figure on the forest floor from afar, trying to keep her distance.

"Ok Mabel" she mumbled to herself.

"Your brother was switched out with another Dipper. I wonder if he is alive." she asked herself, picking up a stick.

She whipped the stick at Dipper. She got a loud growl in return. "WHAT THE HELL." the voice boomed. The Dipper stood up, dusting himself off.

Mabel raised a brow, he was slightly taller than her dipper but a couple Inches. He also had a slight, southern accent, and his voice didn't crack.

"I like you already Different Dipper!" Mabel said hugging him.

"Who-"

"Mabel Pines! Your other sister!" She chirped cutting him off.

"Great. So the other me has a sister that dresses up like Paz. Good to know." He said rolling his eyes.

Mabel let go from the hug. "Paz? As in Pacifica Northwest?"

Dipper looked at her confused yet calm. "Yeah, Pacifica Southeast, in my world."

Mabel's eyes widened in fascination, "Woah!"

"So....This is a different Reality I suppose..."

"You got that right!" Mabel exclaimed grabbing his hand and leading him through the forest.

"Watch your step sister! I just had my cape dry cleaned!"

Mabel stopped her tracks as they were infront of the Mystery Shack.

"Wait. YOU ACTUALLY CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES." She asked suprised.

"Why wouldn't I? It's common for humans. Plus, I can't look bad on stage. Grunkle Ford would kill me!" He spoke with no care in the subject.

Mabel looked at him. "My Dipper doesn't clean his clothes." she said gagging, opening the door to the Shack.

"Really now. That's gross." He added gagging aswell.

"Tell me about it." Mabel replied.

"Welcome to the Mystery Shack." a voice said from behind the counter.

"Wendy?" Mason (The other Dipper) Asked confused.

Wendy lowered her magazine from her face before dropping it.

"Woah dude! Did you have like a growth spurt!? New clothes style? I like it."

Mason jumped back. Mabel and Wendy looked at him confused.

"My Wendy-" he began, before Robbie rudely walked in. "Looks like that" she said pointing to Robbie. "and my Robbie, well looks like that." he said pointing  back at Wendy.

"Mabel, what is he talking about?" Wendy asked, as Robbie just backed out of the Shack.

"Um...He's just tired-" Mabel blurted out shoving Mason up the stairs.

"What- I got a full-" He began before getting silenced by Mabel.

"Just SHUT UP and get upstairs!"

[ Hey! It's the Author, sorry I haven't updated, school has been driving me nuts! Also, Sorry this chapter is so short, I'm splitting it in half so it won't be confusing. Chapter 4 is the other half of Chapter 3. So yeah. Chapter 4 is Canon Dipper in Rev!Falls.]

[Also when I refer to Canon Dipper, I will type 'Dipper'. When I am Referring to Rev!Dipper I will type 'Mason' or 'Tyrone'.]

[Anyway! I'll try to update again! Byeeee! -Sc]