5

Mabel and Mason walked through the forest.

"So! I was thinking we could go to my friends houses the the Arcade- Or maybe the Tent of Telepathy!!" Mabel ranted.

Dipper rolled his eyes, "So you have a Tent Of telepathy?" He asked raising a brow.

"Well. Duh. Gideon Gleeful runs that place?" She said rolling her eyes.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Did you say Gideon GLEEFUL." He spoke, raising his voice.

Mabel turned to look at him. "Well yeah h-"

"I must meet your Gideon."

"Well ok I don't see why-"

"TAKE ME THERE." He exclaimed. Mabel widened her eyes. "Ok. Ok Geez!" She said grabbing his hand and dragging him through the forest once more.

------------

"

Well Here we are." Mabel grumbled.

"Why so angry....sister?" He asked trying to decide what to call mabel, now that he's stuck with her.

"I've had a bad history with Gideon, He tried to destroy me and my brother for a journal we didn't evwn have, and for not dating him." She explained quickly.

Mabel Motioned for Mason to come in ths tent, as they took their seats the lights turned off.

Masons eyes widen in anticipation and curiosity as a huge shadow appeared on the curtain. He got so excited, until, a little man bout' the same size as his Gideon popped out with the same cape as him.

He crosses his arms angrily, before twirling a knife quietly singing along, to Gideons little song.

Minutes passed on the show, and Mason and Mabel grew bored, until Gideon spoke up.

"Well. well. well. We must have a huge fan here in the audience folks!" He exclaimed looking at Mason.

Mason looked around behind him then back at Gideon, he pointed at himself.

"Me?" He silently Whispered. Gideom nodded. Mason gave him a strange look. Mabel giggled.

"You are wearing very similar clothing." She smiled. Gideon's eyes averted to Mabel.

"And if it isn't my little queen. Mabel Pines!" He said smiling.

"I'll see you after the show!" he sakd winking, before continuing his little show.

-----------

"So what did you think?" Mabel asked walking out of the Tent.

Mason rolled his eyes, "Just a big Joke honestly. Me and my Sister are much better than that lil' miget. Unlike him we have REAL Magic!" He stated, emphasising the 'real'.

Mabel laughed. "Yeah he is a little midget-"

"Oh Mabel~"

"Speak of the devil." she growled. Earning a chuckle from Mason.