Bonus I guess? ~16~

<Heyyy! I know I said this was discontinued, but I opened this again to see that I had a pre-written small short piece..? I don't even remember the plot!! But here you can have what was left as a draft for like 2 years :)>

[Hey Guys, Gals and Non Binary Pals. Sorry I haven't updated in a SUPER LONG TIME. Summer was packed at the last few weeks, and High school just- Ehhhhhh ughh. I haven't had time to even OPEN WATTPAD. So here I bless onto thy another chapter. Alsooo. Forget what I said about cursing I might do it once in awhile.]

Mason opened the grand doors of the library were the others stood bickering about everything.

He stood by the door letting Mabel and Will walk through the doors before walking in himself.

Ford looked over at the teens who just walked into the room.

"Oh Good Good your here! Thankyou, Mabel." He smiled pulling Willdip by the arms back over to the group.

"So why exactly do u want us here again?" Mason asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because Your the only other person that understands this damned zodiac changing."

"I swear sir- I have no idea what it's doing or what it means."

"But your the one who has- and has read the journals other than your Great Uncle Stanford."

Mason took the paper, Ford handed him a pen. He lets go of the objects given to him and let his blur aura of magic hold it in place and start writing.

He picked up the Journal and began sketching elabroate desighns, pictures and notes down. Switching back and fourth between the two 6 fimgered books.

Eventually he set everything down and slid the paper of the final product across the table. Ford picked it up.

Ford smiled. "It all makes sense now. Combining the the symbols..And a few decipher codes. You got it down perfectly!!!"

Will faintly smiled and walked up next to Mason. "T-that's Mason f-for you.."

Mabel smiled- For once will hadn't called Mason, his Master- He hasn't even called Mabel, Mistress. Mayne shaking that demons hand wasn't so bad. Everyone was bonding.

She frowned at the thought, why would she think that? Of course it was bad. She put her family at risk, seperated her brother and replaced him. She put somebody else's world in danger because of her own stupid choice.

She snapped back to Reality when Ford chuckled.  Turning to the crowd,
She watched him fixhis glasses. He examined the paper.

"Alright everyone!! This is what I need you to do!!"

He split everyone into a few individual groups and sent them on their way, each having a person or object to fetch.

Ford kept a few people with him to help plan and fix the portal after Bill was defeated.

Mabel peered over at the others in the room. She looked from the reverse twins, to her own brother, to the demon who was so kind. She then averted her eyes up to her great Uncle Stanford.

She wondered again why she was chosen to stay- and why was everyone so happy. Their world was going to slowly fall apart because of her. Yet nobody seemed to mind.

Dipper peered over to her, and frowned. He knew exactly what was going through her head. He grabbed her shoulder and smiled assuringly.

She peered over at him and smiled back. Dipper let go of her.

She looked up.

"Grunkle Ford?"

"Yes Mabel?"

"What do you need me to do?"

<that's all lol, now this book will officially be discontinued and I'm pretty sure a few people are writing their own stories as a continuation, so if you would like to continue or rewrite the story, feel free. Just credit me somewhere in there that this was inspiration or somthing, anyways, have a wonderful New Years y'all #goodbye2020>