Chapter 22: Happy Tears

Jake's POV:

Amanda's eyes widened when she realised what I just said.

She looked so sad. "I'm sorry. What happened?" She asked quietly.

"That's the problem... I got drunk and can't remember anything" I sighed.

"Oh" she said

"What should I do Amanda? I've tried like everythin'" I said

"Hmmmm" she rested her hand user her chin as a thinking position "you've tried calling her?" She asked.

I nodded "of course"

"Can I try?" She asked as she pointed to the phone in my hand.

Sam, I know you're ignoring me but Amanda's bout to call you.

I said to say telepathically.

"Go ahead but I don't think she's gonna pick it up" I have her the phone.

She clicked call on Sam's number and put the phone to her ear. Now we wait.

Sam's POV:

Jake just telepathically told me that Amanda's gonna call me.

Memories came rushing back of how the three I us used to be the best of friends.

I don't think she can call me. There's no signal here.

A tear fell out of my eye. Suddenly everything went blurry because I was full on crying my eyes out.

Jake...

Jake's POV:

"No ones picking up'' Amanda said.

She gave me the phone and I just took it.

I closed my eyes. I need to see Sam. And then I saw her. She was now crying even more than before. Then suddenly she yelled "Jake!" And my eyes opened to reveal where I actually was. With Amanda.

I'm telling Amanda about who we really are.

I told Sam telepathically.

I need to tell Amanda. She deserves to know the truth.

"Amanda... I need to tell you something" I said slowly

Amanda looked at me in confusion.

"Me and Sam... We're um....-" I couldn't finish my sentence because someone was knocking on the front door.

Amanda got out of the room and went to the front door. I followed up behind. She slowly opened the door to reveal... Sam?

She looks horrible she's covered in sand and her eyes are read from the crying.

I can't see this. I went past Amanda who looked speechless and gave Sam a hug. Of course she tried to fight me off but that's not gonna happen. I did the most stupid thing you can possibly do in a relationship.

I'm never gonna let you go.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. That made calm down a little and she excepted the hug.

I pulled out of the embrace. I got a tissue out of my pocket and wiped away her tears.

She started at me the whole time. Looking confused.

Then she went in and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her an she rested her head on my chest.

I kissed her head. I felt a tear rolling down my face but I don't care about that I'm just glad to be here with Sam.

She pulled out if the hug and looked at me. She was staring into my eyes. I went in and kissed her.

We both needed this. Without hesitation she kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. Just like old times. She pushed her body into mine which made me smile.

I went down her waist and pulled her legs up and she immediately responded and hung then around my waist.

Now this is like old times. I felt her suddenly smile against our kiss.

So I smiled back.

Then we had to stop to get our breathes back. I put her back onto the floor. I turned to realise that Amanda had just witnessed that all. She had tears running down her eyes. Happy tears! Yeah she's always been those emotional types of girls.

Sam went in and gave her a hug.

***********************************

Sorry I haven't updated in AGES. It's cause I got barely any comments so I didn't really think that anyone was reading it. I still think that barely any people are reading it but Imma write it anyway. The next chapter will be the last.

Comment And Vote