Chapter 9

I was getting ready for the party so I got dressed into a white t-shirt dress, a camouflage cardigan, and my converse. 

After I did my makeup

After I did my makeup. I did a natural look but It still took me an hour to do it. Me and Colby were late to the party but when we got there it was a fun party. I was talking to Gabbie (TheGabbieShow) and she asked me "Elton told me Aaron kissed you. Is it true because if it is you might wanna make sure David doesn't find out and use it as click bait." "Yea he did but he was drunk I will make sure he doesn't find out." I quickly found David and talked to him. "Hey David." "Hey Ell. How are you? I would be grossed out if Aaron kissed me." "Shit. You know." "What?" "Gabbie said I should make sure you don't use it as click bait." "Oh so I can't use it. If you let me use it I will pay you."  "Um David I don't know." "Think about it." Colby came over and heard him say 'think about it' and Colby looked confused. I told him I would talk to him about it later.

After we got home from the party I took of my makeup and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. Then I laid down and checked my phone and David texted me.

D=David E=Ella

D- Have you thought about it?

E- No I just got home and Colby almost killed Aaron when he kissed me so he might kill me if I let you use it as click bait.

D- Okay then ask Colby

E- Fine but I don't know if he'll agree

D- Okay text me when you have an answer

When I put my phone down Colby came into the room. "Hey David wants to use me and Aaron's kiss as click bait but I don't have an answer myself but before I even thought about it I wanted to ask you." "Would you have to kiss again?" "Um I don't know but I've seen some of his vlogs and he usually just makes them get close but not actually. He also said he would pay me"  "Um I don't know. Wait how much is he paying you." "Um I don't know but I'll text and ask him."

E- Hey I just have a few questions

D- Okay. Ask away.

E- Okay so would me and Aaron have to kiss again and How much would you pay?

D- No you wouldn't and I would pay you $100

E- Wait does Aaron know about this?

D- Yea I actually asked him at the party after you left. 

E- What did he say? 

D- He said he would do it.

E- Okay. I guess I will do it.

D- Great come over to the same house the party was at tomorrow. 

E- What time?

D- 2:00

E- Ight see you then.

I don't know how I actually agreed to that. I was scared of Aaron after it happened. Fuck I'm still scared of him. I went to sleep trying to build up my courage for this. I didn't want Colby to see it happen so I told him I was gonna do it but I couldn't come.

When I woke up I got ready and drove over to Where we were going to film. When I got there I didn't see Aaron's car so I just thought he was late. I got out of the car and went up to the door and knocked. Scotty opened the door and I asked if David was there and he said yes and took me to David. David was in the backyard. "Where's Aaron?" "Oh I lied." "Then why am I here?" "Because I knew you wouldn't bring Colby." "What do you mean?" "You're really pretty." "Thanks i'm gonna leave." I got up and David grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. I tried to pull away but he was holding me up to him. He leaned into kiss me but I got out of his grip and ran through the house. I tried to get out but I bumped into Scotty and fell. 

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" "Yea i'm sorry for running into you." "It's okay, but if I can ask why were you running?" "Oh um...Did anyone tell you how Aaron kissed me when he was drunk." "Yea.." "Well he told me that Aaron was gonna be here and he was gonna pay me if he let us use it as click bait. Then I got here and Aaron wasn't here but David said I was pretty I said thanks and got up to leave he grabbed me and tried to kiss me I ran and here we are." "Oh wow. I don't know what to say." "It's okay but i'm gonna go home now." "Okay call me if you ever need anything or you can call Kristen." "Okay thanks bye."

I went home and Colby was angry.  He saw that Aaron never left. "So you actually cheated on me! You had me think it was all for Davids vlog but you went over without me so you could be alone with David."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Take note this is gonna be where David and Liza are just friends and aren't dating. Thanks for reading. Hope you like this story. Leave comments and stuff. Also the chapter I posted today was kinda boring so I am posting this too.

Word count: 923 words