Chapter 29

Ella's POV

I answered the door and it was Devyn. I basically dragged her to my room. 

"Alright I need help picking out my clothes, doing my makeup, and my hair."

"Alright lets get started."

It took us an hour, but I looked great.

"Thank you so much Devyn. I look great. Better than I would of done."

"It's what i'm here for." We both laughed. We needed to leave so I grabbed my keys and left. Jake was at the party already. When I got there I walked in because the door was unlocked. I looked around and saw Colby. I walked over to him and hugged him. 

"Hey Babe." I said

"Hey beautiful."

Me and Colby talked for a little bit. Then I talked to some other people. After a while I walked over to get a beer. I went to grab one and Sam slapped my hand.

"Sam that hurt."

"I know. You aren't drinking."

"Sam I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

"I know, but I'm making this one for you because you've been drinking way too much."

"No I haven't." I knew I was lying. I do drink a lot, but it helps.

"You're lying."

"Sam Colby needs you." I distracted him for a second so I could grab one.

"What- Ella put it down."

I took a drink and said "Put what down?"

"Oh my gosh fine." He was frustrated, but he just walked away.

I walked over and sat down. I was drinking for a while. '

Jake's POV

I saw Ella sitting down drinking. I walked over and took  the beer from her.

"Hey give that back!"

"No your cut off."

"Why?"

"Because your a drunk." I should not of said that. I expected her to blow up, but she just got up and walked out. I went after her. 

"Ella. I'm sorry. I just don't understand how you used to yell at Sam for drinking, but now you drink all the time."

"It helps me cope."

"What?"

"Never mind." She was feeling around her pockets for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"My keys. I'm trying to go home."

"Your not driving."