Today, the Day You Broke my Heart.

You don't know this but it's okay because it doesn't matter. But to me it does, so I guess that means you just don't care. But today, today is the day you broke my heart. But on the other hand if were being serious today is not the day you broke my heart, because you've done it many times before. So I guess you could say today is another day that you destroyed me, that you made me hate everything, that I cried for hours, that I never fell asleep because I was so broken by what you left me. Today is really just another day for us because now a days once a month you find a way to make me cry. It didn't use to be like that, I miss that. We used to be good, we used to be perfect, we used to be everyone's favorite couple, we were cute together, and it all just worked. But then one thing lead to another and now this is us. Me still head over heels in love with you, and miss you more then anything in the world. And you, you, you make me question everything, because somedays it seems like you love me and miss me but then theres those days the days where it seems like you want nothing to do with me. The days where you avoid me as much as possible, leave me on read, or text me while I'm dead asleep. Those are the days that make me die a little inside. But today are the days where it all just adds up and you break me, and then you put me back together and break me again. That's what I don't get how can you keep breaking me and fixing me? How is it not old yet? How are you still capable of doing it? I know better but yet you still get me every time.

The first time you hurt me like this was when we broke up. The next time was a few days later when I found out about her. The next was when you just stopped talking to me for a month. Then it was when you stopped talking to me again. Then it was when you told me you were moving across the country. Next was when you told me every reason you wanted nothing to do with me. But this time, this time was how you acted when I told you, not to need me anymore. So I guess you didn't break me, I broke me for you. But it was because of you, so in my books it counts, because it takes two people to have a conversation.