Chapter Seven

Brea walks into Abbie's room, and she sits on the chair that's beside her bed, still warm from Josh sitting there. Abbie is fast asleep, exhausted from the day's events. Brea holds her hand, and thinks over everything.

"I know you are asleep Abbie, but I hope that you can still hear me.  I'm so ... worried right now. I love Zayn so much, I really do. But I don't know about marrying him. We've been together for three years. But he's ... well, he's Zayn. And I don't know if he can be 100% committed to me. I still see him gawking at other girls when we go out, and even that nurse earlier, that blonde one. She's gorgeous, even prettier than me. I want to be with him for the rest of my life, I want to give him every part of me. But I can't trust him not to leave me behind."

Brea pauses, and thinks back to one of their first fights.

"Brea, just listen to me!" Zayn yells across the kitchen. "Nothing happened!"

"Oh nothing happened? That's why she ran her hands all over you. That's why she winked at you. That's why she gave you her number. And that's why you flirted right the fuck back." Brea screeches back. "Why aren't I good enough huh? Why do you need to have millions of girls chasing after you?"

"Oh, this is because I'm attractive? Well, I'm sorry girls find me fit. And I'm sorry I find other girls fit too. I'm a guy, I like to look at girls!"

"I should be the only girl you are looking at! I'm your girlfriend for god sakes! What, because I won't suddenly give up my values, and get into bed with you, I'm not good enough? You are such a bastard."

"I would rather be a bastard than be your boyfriend." Zayn spat.

"Fine, door's that way babe." Brea snapped, pointing to the door.

Zayn walked over, ripped it open, then slammed it behind him.

Brea sunk down into the nearest chair, and cried. She cried until there wasn't a tear left to cry. She picked up the phone, and called Abbie.

"Abbs, Zayn and I had a fight. He keeps flirting with other girls."

"Awh, that dick! If he's gunna be like that, he doesn't deserve you."

"I know, but I love him so much. He understands me. Obviously not as much as you do, but he tries."

"Has he played the 'why won't you get into bed with me' card yet?"

"Yeah, once. That got him kicked out of my house. I let him back in eventually, but I was still pissed. He knows that I don't want to become a ... slut."

"Oh dear lord Brea, you wouldn't be a slut if you slept with Zayn. You love each other."

"We've only been together for 5 months."

"Eh, Lou and Harry banged after a night together."

"Yeah, well, they're horny animals that crave penis." chuckles Brea.

"Oh dear god, bad mental image. Anyways, what are you going to do about Sexy Mc'Jerky Jerk?"

"I dunno, I don't want to end it over this. I love him too much for that."

"Set him straight then!"

"Abbie, he is straight..."

"Not like that dumbass. Tell him how you feel about how he acts."

"So tell him that I hate when he looks at other girls, and how he is so damn vain, and that he needs to realize that being with me means only me?"