One

Every one know they have another life before, they lived and died, but they never lose their soul mates. The person they loved in their first life.

Soul mate can never be forgotten, Daniel Radcliffe never forget his soul mate, Bonnie Wright neither Dylan OBrien but being a celebrity help to find the one. Well ,that's why people became celebrities to be found by the one. It's not easy for people not known but they will find their soul mates before dying, and it can the minute before you dying.

The reason people search their soul mates because everything in them wants to. Lived with a hole in the chest because you don't know who and when you are going to meet is just insupportable. A part of your soul is missing and it can lead to the madness. The worst is seeing your soul mates dying and you have to live a life without him, without your other half. A grey and monotone life...

***********

Shannon lived that for now twelve times, she always lose her mate when she met him and she continue to live without him, without hearing him tell her that he loved her again. She ended all of her life alone, she remembered the madness she lived with and this void.

And now she don't want it anymore. She don't want to live that again.

She knows his face, his dark brown eyes and soft ash blond hair, she remembered his smile and his laugh especially his voice and that accent. She knows who he is and where she could probably met him.

Well she cant forget him because since he is thirteen, she saw him on the television.

He was thirteen but he seems so young. She saw him grow trough the television and with the interview, she cried for hours when she saw him, the first time. She remembered how he was hugging her, she remembered his smile or those kisses.

And she remembered their first life, she was into that maze with him. She remember how they fall in love, how overprotective he was and how he frown and those long gaze, feel with love, they exchange. She was also into the scorch with them, she remembered sleeping in his arm into the desert or the worry in his eyes... and she remembered seeing him dying....

Newt

But nobody remembered her being their with them, since he doesn't remember her. He doesn't remember her but he want to meet her. Into his interviews, he always smile and greet her by called her "Sweetie". She always cry when she see him.

Shannon has that continual pain in her chest, that unbearable feeling and that need to met him again. She resist each night, each day. She prefer suffer than seeing him dying again. She fell asleep on her bed wrap in her blanket, not paying attention to the abyss growing inside her.

*********

Each night, she screamed and cried. Each part of her body burned her, her soul craved his warmth. She want to be loved by him.

Her scream just make her mother cried. Seeing her daughter laying in bed, fight with her soul who search for him and only fell asleep exhausted. Laura cried but she can't do anything else because Shannon don't want to met him and she forced her. She would seen her destroy that man who search her. Laura wished that her daughter ended up go and see him...

Thomas Brodie Sangster