Chapter Two

Chapter 2

"Ha come on Mr. Fiski I'm gonna beat that stiff in no time" Peter chuckles pointing towards me. "Shutup Peter and get ready, you'll be on after those two"  Mr. Fiski points toward four other students. I stand still in shock because I have to fight Peter. "Hey Tris" I hear a fimiliar voice call out next to me, "hi" I reply not turning my head to Four. "you nervous?" he asks smirking "kinda, but ill be fine" I choke out my words. To be honest I'm freaking scared Peter is going to beat me until I can't breathe anymore. So let's just say I'm gonna die today. But like anyone would care maybe my brother but that's about it. My parents wouldn't even care I mean I left them and started a new life.

*Time laspe*

"TRIS! PETER! YOUR TURN! DON'T BE COWARDS AND BACK OUT. EITHER OF YOU!" Mr. Fiski yells at us "lol like I'm gonna back out" Peter chuckles talking towards the mats. "Alright stiff whenever your ready" Peter smirks and out of no where throws the first punch at my cheek. Dammit I mutter under my breathe, I regain my balance and throw a punch right back at Peter in the stomache and feel a tingle in my hand. Damn that felt good, I throw another punch and another making him stumble back but not enough to knock him out. "Is that all you got stiff?!" Peter yells throwing me to the ground and non stop kicking me in the ribs and my back. Pain shoots through my whole body and I don't have enough strength to pick myself back up. And thats all I remember..

*Two days later*

I start to slowly wake up but recongize that I'm not in my bed or house. "finally your up, I started to get worried"  Caleb sighs in relief and squeezes my hand tightly kissing the top of it. I give him a small smile and close my eyes. A small knock on the door scares me and I jump up a bit "come in" Caleb says looking towards the door. The door opens revealing Four. I lay there speechless "um hi tris" Four nervously scratches his neck and looks around the hospital room. "hi" I almost whisper, "what are you doing here?" I ask quickly "well I just wanted to see how you were doing" he paused. "and you got beat pretty bad" he stopped and looked down. "yea I figured" I chuckled and looked up at his deep ocean blue eyes, I could stare at his eyes all day. "um tris?" Four laughed snapping his finger in front of my face, "oh sorry. I just um yea" I looked down blushing "well I'll leave you to alone" Caleb says smiling while walking out the door. Four walks over and takes a seat, "I'm really sorry about you getting hurt by Peter like that" he says looking straight into my eyes. "it's fine really, I knew I would end up like this or dead" I say forcing a small smile. "You wouldn't end up dead trust me, Mr. Fiski isn't that mean he would never let Peter beat you until your dead." Four smiled and touched my hand lightly giving it a squeez, "do you wanna hang out soon?" he asked letting go of my hand "yea sure" I stuttered "but why would you want to hang out with me? I mean your so popular and I'm the weak new girl" I laugh "Well your not weak Tris and I wanna get to know you" he smiled getting up from the chair "tomorrow night at five? I'll pick you up" he smiled quickly walking out of the room before I could respond. I smiled to myself. Wow someone actually wants to hang out with me. This is gonna be good. And I smile once again.

·

·

·

(A/N) Sorry it's such a short chapter I'll make it longer next time I post. I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic so far, pleasr vote and comment(: