2. My Savior

(Will be explained)

Age: 9

(Unknown's POV)
I saw Y/N alone and jumped down. "Uchiha, Uchiha Y/N?" I said and he looked at me and nodded. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'll tell you later, I'm here to save you. C'mon, quickly!" I said and he nodded and ran off with me. "Run ahead, I'll stay behind to cover our scents!" I said and he nodded. He kept running and I caught up with him after a bit and he turned around. "They're following us! Gimme a second!" He said and I nodded. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" Y/N said and shot out an enormous fireball and burned the way behind us and around us except the way forward. We ran off and after a few hours we made it back to Konoha. "Who are you?" He asked and I smiled. "Senju Asami," I said and he nodded and smiled. "Asami, huh? Pretty name, I like it," He said and I giggled. "I-Is my family alright?" He asked and I nodded. "They're not taking part in the coup the others are planning. So their lives will be spared," I said and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and ran off, dragging me, to his house. "Guys! Mom! Dad! Mizuki! Hikari! Tadashi! Yukiko! I'm home dattebayo!" He said loudly and everyone came out and looked at us. "Oi! Y/N-kun!" I said and he looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "My house!" Y/N said and we took a right. We got to his house and he quickly let go of my hand and took his shoes off and I did as well and he ran off and I followed him. "Mizuki-neechan!" Y/N said and a tall girl dropped a bucket of water. "I'm hearing things. It's okay Mizuki, you'll find him one day," the girl said to herself. "Mizuki!" Y/N said and threw a rock at Mizuki. She turned around, rubbing the back of her head. "Ow! Y/N-ototosan that hurt! Wait. Y/N!!" Mizuki said and Y/N smiled widely and waved. "N-No, I must be mistaken. Mom and Dad said he's dead, you look like him though, my little brother," Mizuki said and Y/N's face dropped. "Oh, I see," Y/N said and walked off. He went to another one of his sisters and she gasped and smiled. "Y/N is it really you?" She asked and he nodded. "It's me alright Hikari-neesan," Y/N said and she hugged him. "I always hoped someone would find you or you'd come back to us. Everyone else except me and Yukiko knew you didn't die. I'm guessing you went to Mizuki-neesan and it didn't work," Hikari said and he nodded. "Who's the girl Y/N?" Hikari asked and he sighed. "Hikari, she's the one who saved me and no she isn't my girlfriend. She's my new friend though," Y/N said and I smiled and waved. "Hi! I'm Asami," I said and she nodded and smiled.

(Your POV)
"Hikari, help get everyone together at the lake!" I said and she nodded. "You're gonna do the Fireball Jutsu?" Hikari asked and I nodded. She smiled and held up her hand and I high fived her. "Also, here," I said, handing her a small box. "It was your birthday a couple days ago, I wished you a happy birthday and made you something," I said and she opened the box and gasped. She took out my custom made necklace I had made for her and I smiled. Hikari hugged me and I hugged her back and smiled. "Right, gotta get everyone. Y/N go to the lake, I'll get everyone. Mom! Dad! Everyone!" Hikari said, running off. "What is it?" Mom asked and I smiled and jumped away. We got to the lake and I stood there, facing the lake. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I heard my dad's strict voice. I smiled and quickly did the signs for the Fireball Jutsu. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" I said and blew out a huge fireball from my mouth. I quickly jumped out onto the water, facing my family and quickly did the signs I saw Kakashi do a while ago. "Chidori!" I said and the lightning started squeaking like birds. "N-No way!" Dad said and I smirked. I quickly took my long sleeve shirt off and revealed my dragon mark. I took the bow off my back and took out some arrows I had on my back in a holster. "Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!" I yelled and shot the glowing arrow behind me and the twin dragons came from my arms and spinned around each other for a few seconds. (Just a video of what it looks like, it's at 1 minute, or around there.)