4. Pain

Age: 16

(Your POV)
I was heading back to the Village with Madara and I had jumped up above a pole and saw Naruto on one next to me. "Oi, Naruto, let's tell the Village we're back!" I said and he nodded and smiled. "Uzumaki Naruto is back!" "Uchiha Y/N is back!" Naruto and I said in unison and I looked around the Village. Naruto and I jumped down and I smiled and held out my fist and he smiled and put his fist against mine. "Huh?" Naruto said and then looked at me and I smirked. "It's how Jinchuuriki show their friends to Bijuu and the Jinchuuriki," I said and smiled widely. "Where'd you learn that?" Naruto asked. "I met the 8-Tailed Jinchuuriki," I said and his eyes widened. "We went all around and somehow ended up in Kumogakure," I said and Naruto's eyes widened. I had used my Rikudou Bijuu Mode and Naruto gasped. I had dispelled the Cloak and saw Kiba and Akamaru with a few others. "Oh! Kiba!" Naruto said and I looked at him. Kiba sniffed Naruto and Akamaru sniffed me and barked, wagging his tail. "It's Naruto and Y/N alright," Kiba said and I chuckled. (Watch first minute)

I heard missiles flying and I looked at Madara. "Kyoji, he's attacking the Village! Pain," I said and he nodded and we activated our Perfect Susano'os and ran off to where I could sense them. "Pain!" I yelled and he looked at me. "Why are you doing this Nagato?" I asked and he looked at me. "This world shall know pain," Nagato's Tendo Pain said and I clenched my jaw. I felt my right eye change and I knew what was happening. I closed my eyes and opened them.

I looked at Pain and bit my thumb

I looked at Pain and bit my thumb. "Summoning: Edo Tensei!" I yelled and used the seven Konoha shinobi who were on the brink of death. I had kunai with commands on them and put them in the back of the 7 Shinobi's heads. "Zabuza, Kushimaru, Fuguki, Ameyuri, Jinpachi, Mangetsu, and Jinin. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist," I said, taking out a scroll with their weapons. "Who are you?" Fuguki said. "He's an Uchiha who I battled before I died. You've grown a lot Y/N," Zabuza said and I smirked. "Sorry, now's not the time to stand idly by and chat. There's someone attacking my Village and you with your experience in your swords can help, not to mention the exploding sword Jinpachi has," I said and they nodded. "What do we look for?" Ameyuri asked. "Orange hair, piercings and the Rinnegan," I said and they looked up at me. "Y/N...is that the Rinnegan?" Zabuza asked, pointing to my right eye. "Yes, it's my version of the Rinnegan though," I said and he nodded. "Give me a second to activate my Mangekyou Sharingan to help you 7," I said and they nodded.

 "Give me a second to activate my Mangekyou Sharingan to help you 7," I said and they nodded