Chapter Fifteen

When Klaus woke up, he saw that she was still beside him on the bed. Nestled, in the crook of his arm.
She was smiling.
He liked her there.

"Love"
He whispered into her ear.
"Are you awake? I wanted to ask you something."
Her eyes still closed...
"Only if you call me that again."
She giggled. Eyes still closed.
"Love"
He whispered again.

Her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.
She was so delicate, he thought.

She slowly sat up, and kissed him lightly on the lips. He closed his eyes and placed his arm around her, pulling her to him to deepen the kiss.

"Well good morning to you too, Love."
"It's everything alright?"
She asked looking up at him.
"It is wonderful at the moment actually. I was wondering if I could taste you. You just smell, so delicious and I wanted to last night as well but..." He trailed off.

"I was hoping you'd ask. Please do."
She was already naked.
"Pick a spot. Any spot."
She said to him, throwing off the sheet. He nibbled and pecked a few places, til he came upon the place he felt the perfect spot was.
Her thigh.

Licking it first, he looked up at her, she was biting her lip as his teeth elongated and his veins under his eyes pooped out. Sinking his teeth into her. She began to squirm a bit, but he loved the feeling of her. The taste of her.
She was his new addiction.
Her blood
Her scent
Her movements
Her body
Her soul

When he was done a few moments later, he came up to her face, and gave her a kiss. While kissing her, he bit down on his tongue, so she could now feed from him.

She could taste the blood in his mouth, and she craved it. The sweet, salty copper taste of it. She began sucking on his tongue.
He continued to lay on top of her, wiggling his hips, teasing her.
Wanting her.
He wanted to have her, again. And he was about to...

"Klaus, I..."

The door had opened, and Stefan was in the doorway. In shock at what he had walked in on.

"Well, hello Stefan. To what do we owe this rude intrusion?"

Alisha quickly covered herself back up with a sheet.

"I found something out, that I think you should come see."

"I do believe I am a little busy at the moment."
"It's ok Klaus, I need to shower anyways."
Alisha looked disappointed.

"Ok Love, but only because you insisted."
He kissed her gently on the lips, then began softly massaging her sides. Laying her back down on the bed.

"Um, I'll just wait out here."
Stefan said, as he backed out and closed the door behind him.

About 45 minutes later, Klaus came out of the room.
"Bout damn time."
Stefan said to Klaus. But Klaus wasn't phased. He had a smile from ear to ear.
"Did you compel her to do that?"
"Not that's it's your business, but no. I didn't have to. And I don't want to talk about her to you. Thank you. And while we're at it, keep your teeth out of her."

"Understood"
Stefan smiled, knowing that Alisha would not Agree to that.

"So, what was so important that it couldn't wait?"
Klaus asked as they walked down to the basement.

"We've found the reason why you can't make any hybrids."
"And why is that?"

Stefan waited a moment before saying anything because Klaus wouldn't like the answer.

"They have to have doppelganger blood to survive after the change. The doppelganger that you killed."

Klaus' hand came up to his face.
"Doesn't that just figure..."