Chapter Sixteen

Days passed, as Klaus pondered about how to fix the issue. When he had an idea, that he wasn't sure about.
And he didn't want her to think badly about him. He had to talk to Alisha.

"Alisha, Love. Can you come with me for a moment? I have an experiment that I need your help with."

He took her down to the basement, and told her not to worry.

She looked over to the person in the basement, and saw that it was Tyler. One of her good friends.
His neck had been snapped, but he was waking up.
"Love, I need you to feed him your blood."
"Of course! If you think it will help."
She cut her wrist, and ran over to him.
"Tyler, hey its me Alisha. I need you to drink this. You'll be fine."

He looked up at her. "Alisha! What the hell are you doing here! And with them?"
"I'm choosing to be here. I'm with Klaus now. You'll see, you'll be fine. Just drink."

Tyler could smell the blood and his teeth enolgated. He had no control. He grabbed her arm and sank his teeth into her wrist. Tearing it open.

Klaus jumped in and knocked him away.

"You only need a few drops. If it works. So, keep off that arm, it belongs to me."

The last part he said in a growl. He knew the hunger. But that didn't mean he was willing to share Alisha. She was his. And after the time that's past that he's spent with her, he's decided he cant... and wont, live without her. She belongs by his side. And only his.

"Tyler! Are you ok?"
Alisha yelled as she ran over to him.
Tyler growled, and veins were showing under his eyes.
"Klaus! Look! It worked!"
"I believe it did Love."

Tyler jumped up, not truly understanding what was going on.

"Tyler, mate. You've just become my first successful hybrid. Congratulations mate. Job well done."
He gave Tyler a Pat on the back, and took Alisha and Stefan upstairs.

"Alisha, love... would you give Stefan and I a moment please?"
He have her a kiss on the cheek and she ran off.

"Thank you Stefan. Brother."
"Let's get something straight. Klaus. I have a brother. It's not you. And I'm only here because I pledged myself to you, in order to get the cure for Damon. Never. Forget. That."
And with that, Stefan went to check on Alisha.

"How are you feeling, Lish?"
"Fine. Why?"
"Just checking, since the Tyler thing. I wanted to make sure you were ok, and he hadn't scared you."
"Please, I'm with Klaus now. Nothing scares me."
She laughed as she picked up her controller to turn on her Xbox.

"Why are you with him?"
As he asked that, Klaus had walked up to the door. He decided to stand back, so he could hear what she had to say.
"What the hell kind of question is that, Stefan? You think I'd be with someone I didn't like? Or didn't make me happy?"
"He killed your sister Alisha! How can you even look at him?"
"It's easy. I don't think about the horrible things he's done. I hate that he killed her. And I honestly don't understand how or why I'm not constantly hating him, but I've seen him. Really seen him. He was so alone. Not having anyone around him that's like him. He was just, a sad person. Inside. I've seen him different around me."
"And you think what, that you will be that one perfect person to change him? Make him good?"
"No."
She looked down at her lap.
"No, I don't think I am. But I can hope, and enjoy this side of him when I get it. He's wonderful to me, he's sweet, nice. And I... I... I think..."
"Don't say it Lish, don't you DARE say it!"
"I think I'm in love with him."
In that moment Klaus entered the room. Alisha's face was a face of horror. Knowing he had just heard what she said, until she saw his face.

He had tears on his face, and a smile.
And he was looking directly at her.