Chapter Forty Six

"I've spoken with Marcel, and the witches aren't allowed to do magic in the quarter." Elijah spoke, with an air of curiosity. "I think that may have been where Klaus went, but knowing Marcel he may not tell me if he is there. He wasn't too happy having two originals around last time, so I think it's best I just take a trip and check myself. I will take the new hybrid Haley with me. She needs to be trained."

"I don't need training, Elijah. I was a wolf before I was a hybrid. I can take care of myself."

As she pushed past Elijah, he turned his head slightly. As if he was going to watch her walk off, then thought better of it. Elijah knew better because he tends to get too close, and then it's too late. Every time he let's someone in, they die. Usually at the hands of something Klaus had caused. So, there hasn't been many, but it was enough for him to keep any intimate thoughts at bay.

"Has anyone seen Alisha today?"

Elijah looked up, in an effort to hear what was going on upstairs.

But heard nothing. Just two heart beats.

"Elijah, dear brother, you know she hasn't left her room in months. She stays there with the baby. You remember? The one she hasn't named yet?"

Elijah gave a boring stare at Kol.

"You're joking matter is not always funny Kol. There is a time and place for such things, and now is not one of them."

He stopped for a moment as he looked down, and straightened his tie.

"Continue and I'll have to insist you come along for the journey."

Kol made a motion to his lips, like he was zipping them, and throwing away a key.

"Good."

Elijah said, as he turned his back and left the room.

Kol turned to look over at Damon, who was reading a book on the couch by Elena.

"Are you always this silent? Or does your girlfriend there prefer you that way?"

"No, Snarky. I'm usually very eloquent with my words. but since I know you have such a limited vocabulary I'm trying to keep it to a minimum."

Damon smirked, then went back to his book.

"Are you always this easily aggravated?" Kol said. As he smiled.
"Are you always this nice?"
Damon continued.
"Depends on who's talking. Most rubbish isn't worth hearing. Although you're a dandy bloke. I bet you have lots of friends, don't cha Damon?"

Elena slammed her book closed and looked over to Kol.

"You know, for someone who was daggered and in a box for a long time, then dead and then alive again, and been around for a thousand years and still you have no friends... not before or after so you really have room to talk? You've been alive for over a thousand years. I think I understand why you've been daggered so many times."

Elena stood up, and left the room, leaving Damon and Kol alone to continue to argue, while she went upstairs to see her sister.

"Hey there."
Elena said to Alisha. As she leaned in the doorway with a bag of blood in her hand, for her sister.

"Hey there stranger. You're normal extension is currently unattached. How are things?"

Alisha got up and walked over to the blood and ripped it open as fast as she could. Bonnie had placed a protection spell on the home, to keep the baby safe, and another one to keep Alisha in doors, so she didn't get loose and kill people during transition or after. Bonnie has been so busy, that she hasn't had time to come back to let her out of the spell.

"I'm peachy. Just peachy. My daughter is here, unnamed, because I don't have the heart to make her without Klaus here and he doesn't want to be here. He's gone, who knows where, with MY son! My son. Mine. He thinks he has the right to just take him because he is different. Well, that's unfair. He may be his son too, but he shouldn't have just taken him. He had no right. I've never even seen him! I have no idea what he looks like, his eyes? His hair? Is it curly like Klaus'? Are his eyes brown like mine?"

Alisha felt as though she was being overwhelmed with emotions to the point that any normal person would have just passed out.

Not her.

She uses it for strength.
Because when she finds Klaus, and she will...

She was going to kill him.