⚠️ ~Part 3~ Arousal⚠️

The sun shone into the room, illuminating it softly. My curtains danced in the soft wind coming through the slightly open window. The hands that were wrapped around my waist tightly began to move against my skin. The person groaned and rolled over, so I followed suit and rolled towards their back. I saw the bare-back of a boy, with platinum blonde hair; Draco Malfoy was in my bed. I softly lifted my body off the bed, trying not to wake him, and checked the time. 5:15 am. School starts in an hour and thirty. I decide to head down the the lounge and do some last minute homework before Draco wakes up. I snuck down the spiral staircase and sat on the floor in front of my coffee table. I spread all my homework out on the glass top and started with Transfiguration, and trying to end with Potions. Just as I started to read the instructions on my Potions homework, Draco descended the staircase and came to sit beside me. His hair was messy and his sweatpants were pulled down a little, showing his boxers. He laid on the floor, facing the ceiling, and put his head in my lap. I played with his hair as I completed my last sheet of homework, making him fall asleep again. I put my homework away and just studied his face for a while. Soon, his eyes fluttered open and his silver orbs looked up into my [e/c] ones and he blushed softly. "Draco~" I whine, smiling at him. "[y/n]..." he sits up and holds me close. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, biting his lip softly. "I know you said you might not be ready but I think you are. I can treat you like no other man ever has. You'll be my Princess." He smiles softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I pull away after a few seconds and then smirk at him. "Does that answer your question?" "Yes." He leans in and kisses me more, slowly and softly pushing me to the floor. I giggle and pull away. "Well you might wanna bring your stuff here because you're gonna wanna be here more often." He smiles. "But...I think we should have a little adventure with this. Let's keep us a secret and see if anyone catches on." He smirks. "Game on, [y/n]."

He gets up and pulls me to my feet, holding my waist. "Let's get dressed and head to breakfast early." He says, pulling me upstairs. I pull his shirt off and toss it at his face, pulling my bra on. "Hey! No fair!" He whines, pulling it off his face. I change my underwear and put a fresh dress shirt on, buttoning it up halfway. I pull my skirt on rather high, so it reaches a little longer than my mid thigh. I pull on a pair of knee high socks before pulling on my [f/c] shoes and tying them. I pull my tie on and tie it, then pull my sweater over it. I smile as I watch Draco get dressed, wearing his normal attire. He looks over at me and starts drooling, and I walk downstairs to put my robes on. He follows me, his robes on. I pull it on and open the door, Draco hot in my heels.

"Whoa there hot stuff, are you forgetting something?" He cooes, and I turn around and kiss him, placing my hand on his chest. He smirks and reaches a hand up my skirt and grabs my ass. I smirk and pull away from him, swinging my hips as I walk to the Great Hall. Draco again is hot on my heels as we enter. I take a seat at the Slytherin table and he sits next to me, barely an inch of room in between us. We eat breakfast fast and we head back to my room to grab our supplies before heading to DADA, my favorite subject. Our first class goes by fast, and next thing I know we're heading to Potions. Snape watches us all enter and I look up from my station at Hermione who shrugs and winks at me, seeing Draco walk in. He takes his seat to my left and I lean against the wall. Snape goes on to welcome us and tell us to finish with our Potions. I begin to read the directions to Draco as he makes the potion, his right hand sliding up my leg. I smirk at him and continue reading. His hand reaches my hips and he starts playing with my panties. I growl softly and he smirks, asking me for more directions. He slides his hand down my panties and rubs me softly. I grab his wrist with one hand and hold the book with the other, my breath hitching softly as I read out more directions. Soon, he moves his fingers down to my no-no-square and he sticks his fingers in me, moving them in and out. It's hard to keep my composure, but I manage. After a few minutes of him fingering me as he stirs the potion, my juices leak all over his two fingers. I smirk as he pulls his hand away from me and puts them in his mouth, sucking my cum off his fingers. He smirks and wipes them on the inside of his robes before turning the burner under the cauldron off and calling Professor Snape over to check our potion. "Very well done, both of you. You can follow directions and split up tasks evenly." He raises an eyebrow before walking away. I look at Draco and blush, biting my lip. Class ends and we go to lunch. We eat silently and head off to Transfiguration. Surprisingly, Draco doesn't start anything with anyone including Harry, and class goes by fast.

After class is over, I start to head back to my room and Draco stops me, pushing me against the wall. "Hey, Princess~" he whispers, licking my neck. "Draco~ Wait til we get inside~" I whine. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, saying my password to my portrait and walking in. He spanks my ass before setting me down on the couch. "You were a bad girl during Potions~" he groans, crawling over me. "Cumming for Daddy in only a few minutes~" he whispers, kissing me roughly. I moan in his mouth, pressing my body onto his. He groans, biting my lip. His hands move up my thighs, pushing my skirt up to my belly button. He smirks, sticking his head under my shirt and sweater, making his way up to my chest. He leaves kisses and love bites all over, growling lowly. He pulls his head out of my shirts, then leans down and pull my [f/c] panties down and off with his teeth. He groans, his pants threatening to grow tighter and possibly burst. I arch my back against the couch, grinding on him softly. He growls and pull himself back, pulling my hips up to his face. He smirks as I watch him slowly bring his lips down to my crotch, and he bites my folds roughly. I lean my head back and moan, arching my back and gripping the couch. He chuckles and starts sucking, sticking his tongue in me. A few minutes of him eating me out goes by and I cum, him licking up my juices. He makes his way up to my face and licks his lips. "You taste so good, Princess~" he moans, kissing me roughly. I smirk and push in over, so that he's sitting on the couch and I'm kneeling over his lap. I slowly grind into his bulge, biting my lip. He gets my memo and he unbuttons his pants; only pulling them down for him to move his boxers and pull himself out. He positions himself at my entrance, and I slowly sit on him, moaning as I slide down it. "D-Daddy you're so big~" I moan in his ear, and he shivers. He grabs my hips sharply and I move myself up and down. His hands slip down to my thighs and move back to my ass as he squeezes it. I smirk and move along him faster, earning louder moans from him. Soon, he rolls me back underneath him and begins thrusting into me roughly, smashing his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth before wrapping my legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper. "H-Harder Daddy~" I whisper to him, biting on his ear playfully. He growls and not long after, he hits my g-spot and I cum. He smirks against my lips. "Cumming so soon? Am I that irresistible?" He groans, grabbing my ass again. A few moments later, and he cums in me. We both pant heavily as he lays softly on top of me, keeping his dick in me. "Wanna take a nap?" I as him, running my fingers through his hair. "Yes." He replies, kissing my neck before the both of us fall asleep.

{Sorry this was kinda shitty...oops. I might not be on for the weekend because I'm going on a trip and I'm not allowed to have my phone. Buuuut I'll try to sneak a lil snippet of something to you guys. Don't worry, I'll get better at this.

P.S., the song is from an edit I found}