⚠️~ Part 6 ~ Blood Orange ⚠️

[Since it's Halloween currently, have this spooky ooky kooky chapter]

"Draco darling, please don't forget the jacket." [y/n] sat by the door to their apartment, pulling her patent leather pumps onto her petite feet. The blonde boy stood at the top of the stairwell with his jacket in hand. "Yes, Love I have it." He held it up for her to see. She glared at him before standing and smoothing out her dress. The pair decided to dress as Morticia and Gomez Addams for their mutual friend's halloween party. [y/n] brushed the long black locks of her well tailored wig over her shoulders gently as she lifted the middle of the skirt to walk to the edge of the stairs. Draco descended and met his lover with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Would you look at these two lovebirds." [y/n's] best friend, Jade [[if your name is Jade, pick whatever name you want 💙]] snickered as she emerged from the kitchen in her Sally costume. "Leave them alone, they look great." Jade's boyfriend Charles hissed. Charles adjusted his Jack costume as he stood beside his girlfriend.

[y/n] smiled and handed Jade her phone. "Can you take a picture of us, please?" She straightened her back a bit, gently placing one arm around Draco's shoulders and the other on his chest. Draco smiled brightly as the picture was taken. [y/n] did the same for Jade and Charles, before grabbing the car keys. "Who's driving?" Before Draco could pipe up Charles snagged the keys from [y/n]'s hand and headed out the door to start the car, with Jade in tow.

Now that the pair were alone, Draco wrapped his arms loosely around [y/n]'s waist and kissed her neck. "You look beautiful, Cara Mia." He whispered against her skin. She chuckled and lifted an arm to run her fingers through his spray-colored locks. "And you, dashing, Mon Cher." Draco spun her around to place a sweet kiss to her cherry red lips, gently dipping her towards the ground just a little. They broke the kiss and Draco shrugged his jacket on, while [y/n] grabbed her purse from the front room. They held hands as they left the apartment and got into the awaiting car.

Some time had passed, and Charles was now driving them down the highway towards where the party was being held. Draco and [y/n] sat in the back of the car, with [y/n]'s legs in Draco's lap. He rubbed his thumb against her calf as halloween music played over the speakers. Jade was singing along to annoy Charles. The party was at someone's huge house near the city's university so they expected to see some college kids there. Charles pulled up a few houses down from the party and parked.

"Don't leave drinks unattended, don't follow people you don't know, don't make prolonged eye contact with anyone who could be deemed creepy, and don't take any drugs from strangers." Jade went over the rules again with the group as everyone walked up to the house. The party's host, who was Jade and [y/n]'s old high school friend welcomed them in and told them where to find everything before being dragged off by another girl.

[y/n] was a girl who didn't go to many parties, but on the occasional one, showed that she could party properly. Jade was the party girl of her bunch. Once the hostess was dragged off, Jade tugged her boyfriend into the kitchen to get drinks. Draco looked over at [y/n] with a smile. "Want me to get you something to drink, my little blood orange?" [y/n] nodded. "I'll go find us a spot to relax at, maybe that's a little secluded from people." Draco nodded and left [y/n] alone for a moment. [y/n] began weaving through crowds of people, searching for room to sit and relax. She got a little overwhelmed by the mass of people around her and took shelter underneath the stairs.

"Morticia, right?" A voice said from beside her. [y/n] glanced over and found a boy standing there, dressed as Dracula. [y/n] nodded and smiled awkwardly at him. "Yeah, she's one of my favs." She gently pulled her arms around her stomach. [y/n] wasn't sure if she interrupted something he was doing or if he just wanted to make light conversation. The boy moved a little closer to her. "So like...you have a Gomez or what?" he sniffled a bit. The air around them grew thick with tension as she turned to look at him. "Yes I do actually—" her brows furrowed in confusion as she was cut off. "Even if you do it doesn't matter now. Do you want to make out?" He looked at her hungrily, as if he was a wolf stalking a rabbit. "No." [y/n] replied, giving him a sideways glance before turning to leave. The boy grabbed her wrist and tried to tug her back. "Hey, wait, I—" his words were halted by someone pouring their drink over his head. Draco stood in front of the two with a sour look on his face.

"Blood orange, are you alright?" he asked sweetly as he started prying her wrist free from the other boy's grasp. [y/n] didn't respond as Draco growled at the boy, who scurried off. [y/n] turned to her lover with a sigh of relief. "Thank god you were here." Draco smirked at her words. "I'm no angel, Blood orange." Holding hands, the couple made their way into a sitting room that seemed unoccupied. It had a piano in one corner of the room, with a couch or two in the other side of the room. The walls were lined with books, and nick knacks. A writing desk sat next to the window, overlooking the backyard and woodland scenery beyond the bounds of the perfectly manicured lawn, a lawn that was now littered with all sorts of garbage.

[y/n] jumped up and sat on the edge of the piano with a gleam in her eye. "Oh, loverboy." she cooed softly as she stuck a leg out straight, the dress slipping off her skin to reveal the patent leather pump and bare flesh underneath. Draco raised a brow and walked over to her, kneeling. "Yes?" he murmured as he took her leg in his hands and gently started to kiss up it. As he moved closer to her thigh he started nibbling and later biting at her flesh. She let out a giggle while he pushed her dress aside.

"Stay quiet. or you'll be punished." He said as one of his hands made their way to her waist. The hand tilted her backwards, so she was forced to sit back on her hands. He slowly pulled her panties off with his teeth before discarding them on the floor. He kept one hand at her waist and one held her leg up as he started to eat her. One of her hands flew to his hair as she tugged gently on it, biting her lip. This went on for what seemed like hours to [y/n] but was only a few minutes before her juices ran down over his tongue with a sigh of relief pushing past her lips.

"Oh no. I'm not done. Get up and go over to that desk. Now." He ordered as he stood up, wiping his lips on his jacket sleeve. She did as told, as he removed his jacket and set it atop the piano. Draco followed after her and roughly bent her over the desk whilst swiftly moving her dress out of the way. With one tug, he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to let his manhood loose. [y/n] wiggles her ass gently against him, before her throat was grabbed. "No teasing." Draco growled in her ear as he slid his fingers over her entrance. "Be a good kitten, and you'll be rewarded." He chuckled as he pushed into her without warning. A gasp flew from [y/n]'s lips before it was stifled with a thumb. "Shhhhhh remember what I said."

Draco pounded her relentlessly, giving [y/n] an overwhelming amount of pleasure. The female was practically dripping with her own cum by the time he came. He groaned against her neck as he did, while biting into her skin. After they caught their breath he slid out of her and pulled a travel sized package of wipes from his pocket. "I'm glad you're on birth control." he huffed as he cleaned both her and himself up before tossing the wipes in a waste-bin near the door. He showed [y/n] her panties, then slid them into his pocket. "Those are for me." He pulled his jacket back on and smiled at her. "Now, let's go actually attend the party."

Draco and [y/n] spent the night playing games with their friends and spending quality time together. Which was something they didn't get to do as often because of their work schedule. The fun lasted until the early hours of the morning. Eventually, Charles started up the car and drove them back to their apartment.

"So Blood orange, how was the night?" Draco asked as he slung his arm around her shoulder. [y/n] laughed. "Wonderful. But....tonight is a full moon. which means the werewolves will be out to play~" She smirked at him and tugged on his undone bow tie, pulling him into the apartment. Draco let out a wolf howl as they made their way to their bedroom for a rather restless night.

[I know it isn't much. I just got out of work and I have to get up early. I hope y'all enjoyed it though, it was kinda fun to make.]