insert title here

hEy!!

so i recently got a job. so if i choose to come on here and update, as well as write some other stuff that i had planned, it'll be a bit delayed. i recently have started working on writing a book, like an actual paperback book that i'm going to put up on Amazon. it won't be expensive, and it's gonna probably be like a year or two in the making. i'm trying to get money so i can not only move into an apartment, but so i can start making cosplays that ive been planning out as well. If you guys want an overview of what the book is going to be about let me know, i've been trying to plan out how the first in the series is going to go, and i'm hoping this will start my writing career off. the idea is something i love, and its very important to me.

i promise i haven't forgotten about this book, or the others on here that i have to get to! i haven't been feeling the greatest recently, and i got out of the hospital on independence day this year (2020). please be patient with me, as my mental health is severely damaged and i promise i'll have an actual update for you guys. writing is a happy place for me, so updating this might help me out along with writing that book i mentioned. but do comment if you're interested in knowing about my first actual book, and if you think you'd buy it 🙃 i hate promo stuff but the project means a lot to me. if you guys are ever feeling suicidal or super depressed, please get help from a professional ✨ and surround yourself with positive vibes/energy. every single one of you who reads this story means the world to me, and i wouldn't have made it this far without you all.