thirteen

(Shout out to aliza_54 for reading, voting and commenting, they are the sweetest, and I appreciate their support so much, thank you<3)

Lucas's pov.

Oh wow what a crazy dream, I had last night.

I kissed Jack, got a hickey and called Raegan daddy...

Woah...

I sat up and rubbed my head, I groaned in pain.

"Ouch." I groaned out loud. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light, before yawning. I looked around noticing no one.

"Huh? Where'd they all go?" I mumbled, rubbing my head.

'Was it all just a dream?' I thought, shrugging it off, I decided to go to the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and went to the bathroom, doing my business, then flushing and getting up to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror, and almost fainted.

A hickey.

There's a hickey on my neck.

Oh my god, I'm dead.

My dad's actually going to kill me.

Goodbye world.

Nice knowing you.

"Oh no, oh no, please be make up or marker or something!" I said, turning on the tap, and started to wash my neck.

"Kale! I'm gonna shower!" I said, panicking, I stripped and turned on the shower. Before washing all my body and hair. Then got out and dried off with the towel on the rack. I wrapped the towel around my body, making sure you couldn't see any bruises, before looking out the door.

No one, okay, I can do this. I can do this.

I walked to Kale's room, and looked around, no one was there so I walked to his dresser and started digging around for clothes. I settled on adidas joggers, and a thrasher shirt.

"Oh wow, you look hot with wet hair." I heard someone say behind me. I jumped, turning around, gripping my towel close to my body.

"Oh, hi Raegan." I sighed in relief.

"Oh wow, Jack was a good vampire last night was he?" He laughed, walking closer.

"Uh, yeah." I laughed breathlessly, he took more steps till we were basically, chest to chest. He leaned down to my ear.

"I bet I could do better." He told me huskily.

"What?!" I gasped, my breath caught in my throat.

"Wanna see?" He asked, I was frozen so he just moved down to my collar bones, and began sucking.

"Mhmm, ah." I managed to moan out, standing there, with my towel wrapped around my body loosely, damp hair, moaning from getting a hickey.

"Ugh, R-raegan." I moaned high pitched, I felt him kiss my collar bone, before going down just a bit, and latching back on.

"Oh, my god." I said as he pulled back, he smirked at my neck.

"Get dressed, I think Kale and Jack just got back." He whispered to me, before backing away and disappearing out the door.

"Okay." I smiled to myself as I got dressed. Putting on Kale's shirt and joggers. I then looked for a sweater, but couldn't find one.

"Raegan!" I called for him, hoping he'd help me. I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs and sliding across the floor.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked out of breath.

"I can't find a sweater." I pouted, looking through Kale's dresser more, sighing when I found nothing. I gazed at the floor, before drifting my eyes to Raegan.

"Here." He told me, pulling off his sweater and handing it to me. I smiled at him, slipping it on.

"You look cute when you smile." He smiled at me cheekily.

"Raegan! You're making me blush!" I screeched hiding my faces with his sweater.

"Awh you look cute when you blush too, gah, you're just cute no matter what you do! Unfair!" He pouted after he finished gushing about me being cute.

"I'm not cute." I pouted, the sound of my voice muffling due to the sweater in front of my mouth.

"Sure you are, you're the cutest!" He laughed, grabbing my hands and bringing them down from my face.

"Hey guys! Come downstairs, we got food!" I heard Kale yell up the stairs.

"Rae, I love you, but I haven't ate much, I need food." I whined to Raegan, trying to walk past him, as if I hadn't been forced to have a eating disorders.

"Wait, you haven't eaten much? How much is much?" Raegan asked, as he stopped me.

"Not much okay? But enough." I shrugged him off and walked downstairs.

-------

"Hey boy." I greeted Jack with a hug from behind.

"Hey Lu." He greeted me back, turning around and hugged me probably. He kissed me on the temple.

"You are so small, you fit so easily in my arms." Jack sighed as I cuddled into him, and he just held me. I breathed in his scent, as he rocked us back and forth, from one foot to the other.

'With Raegan, it's fun, but with Jack, it's sweet, they're both so amazing.' I thought to myself.

"Stop being gay, and come eat." Kale scolded, and the mention of food made my stomach grumble.

"Yay food!" I squirmed out of Jacks arms, and got food.

"Mhmm, food you are my one true love." I said and then starting eating it, because food.

"It's like orgasms in my mouth!" I moaned out, after I swallowed.

"Oh wow, that was a wrong time to walk into the room." Raegan laughed, as he got his plate of food.

"Oh hush, it's beautiful, plus my moans are hot." I laughed and winked at him. He blushed and looked away as he seated himself.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked, my mouth full, so it came out weird.

"Mall? We could have a meet up, some fans could meet you!" Raegan smiled at me.

'Oh my god, he is so cute.' I smiled to myself.

"Okay, let's post about it." And then they all went on their phones, posting it everywhere.

"Okay done, let's get ready!" Kale said, then went back to eating.

"But I just put this on." I whined.

"Don't worry, Raegan's bi, so he's half gay, which means he's half good at dressing people, we'll let him dress you." Kale shrugged off.

"Kale stop being mean, I'm not half gay and half straight." Raegan huffed out.

"Right so just love then." Kale said and got up, since he was done.

"Okay, let's go get naked!" He yelled, and ran upstairs, Raegan following him, which left me and Jack behind.

"I'm fully gay, why can't I dress you?" Jack pouted and got up.

"It's fine, Jack, I love you!" I called up to him and breathed out in tiredness.

"Lucas hurry!" Raegan called to me.

"Coming!"

"That's what he said!"