Chapter 10: Halloween!

(A/N) : Hey Yo fans! So this will indeed be nothing but holiday chapters. I have a question for you. Should I add a solo character chapter? Like an all Luffy chapter or all Sabo or Ace chapter of them doing something. Let me know in the comments of which character doing what. Request whatever scenario you want. Enjoy~

Note: Picture of costume: https://www.wondercostumes.com/dark-bride-costume-child-ptdbccc.html

It's been three weeks since you've been picked on. Your brothers protected you like you were a princess. Everywhere you went they were there for you. It felt nice to smile again, to be at ease in school without being paranoid of what is to come. You couldn't be any happier. Although I would be nice to make friends, your brothers had a tendency to strike fear into the students to whoever came close to you. You felt It was too much and you wanted to make friends, but you assumed your brothers hated everyone in the school for leaving you for dead. They were especially rough on the boys. You wondered why. Regardless, you enjoyed being friends with your siblings. Now that things have settled down, you all got a chance to know each other. Everyday you learned something new about them like how Luffy gained his powers due to Shanks. You questioned how that was possible and how Shanks could grab ahold of one. Those fruits were usually found exploring or in the black market. Usually the government held them or the in the underground. You did some research, curious of devil-fruits.

You sat in your room skyping with your friends from camp. Pandora your closest friend, and the twins, Cara and Denise.

"Hey guys!" You chirp.

"Well look who's alive!" Cara starts.

"Hey dude, where have you been?" You rub the back of your head.

"Oh sorry, I've been busy lately. I've been going through a nightmare, but it's over now." Your friends frown.

"Whoa what happened?"

"Well I have been bullied by some kids at school. It was horrible. I usually came back with bruises and cuts."

"What the hell?" They shout in union.

"Serious? Did you take care of it?" Denise asks.

"Yeah, it's all good now. They won't be bothering me anymore thanks to my brothers." This raises a brow to your friends. You giggle to their expression. "Yes guys I have siblings. There brothers."

"Damn either your mom has been busy while you were with us or she married a guy." You shake your head to Pandora.