Big Time Date (: Chapter 6 :)

JAY'S POV

I was sitting in my room and it was about 6 o'clock. There was a knock on the door and I jumpe doff the couch and ran over. I opened the door and Cam stood there with a black bag in her hand with a hanger sticking out the top,a box with make up in it,hair products and a box with shoes in it. Oh no. I sighed and made a face.

Me:Cam I am not letting you dress me up and going somewhere fancy.

Cam:But you're not going with me. It's with James.

Me:Then double that no.

Cam walked in and sat her stuff down and shook her head. I shut the door and walked over to her. She put her hands on my shoulder and held me at arms length and sighed.

Cam:He's has a few things to say and explain. Give him a chance.

I looked into her eyes and sighed.

Me:Fine make me pretty.

She smiled and clapped her hands together. She drug me upstairs and made me take a shower. I got out and made me just put on my silk robe and sit down on the toilet. She started on my make up and kept me turned away from the mirror. She then did my hair and curled my bangs and pulled my hair up into a bun. She then helped me into a shorts and a strapless shirt that I loved and then a gorgeous red dress then red high heels. She made sure I never saw what I looked like. She always did that because it made me appear shy she said. That I always was afraid what I looked like was bad or not and expecting their first reaction. She led me into my room and put in my earrings which were gold bangles and a bracelet that was gold and chunky. She then handed me my red tought bag. She then quickly did my nails black that was quick dry. She then walked downstairs with me downstairs. She looked me over one last time and nodded her approval.

Cam:Ok lets go I'm driving you to the restaurant and I have to catch my own date with Logan.

That's when I really noticed what she was wearing. She had on a beautiful gold dress and gold heels. Her hair was slightly curled and fixed perfectly. Her make up was light then red lip stick. (A.N. Like the pic that's on chapter three) I smiled.

Me:You two are so cute together.

Cam:As are you and James now come on.

We walked out into the hall after I grabbed my phone and apartment key. We went down to the lobby and Logan was waiting there. His eyes went slightly wider when he saw Cam. His jaw dropped and he closed his eyes briefly and then opened them again. I giggled. I put my finger under his chin and closed his mouth.

Me:Close your mouth Logan before something flies in. She wont kiss you if it does.

He closed his mouth and shook his head.

Logan:Let's go ladies. He put both of his arms out and I linked my arm with his left and Cam with his right. We walked out to his car and I got in the back and Cam climbed into the passenger seat. We drove for about thirty minutes then we pulled up to a fancy restaurant down town. I looked out the window and I saw James standing on the sidewalk looking at the car. I took a deep breath and opened the car door. I stepped out and looked at James and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Oh no I look bad. Wait no Cam would never do that to me. I shut the door and walked over to James and looked down. I tried to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear out of nervous habit. Logan's car pulled away and I shifted slightly.

James:Wow you look beautiful. Wow Cam sure does know how to do her work.

Me:Yeah and I see she got hold of you too.

He was wearing a tight red t-shirt that really showed off his abs which I forced myself not to drool over. Black leather jacket and then black jeans. He was wearing his Adidas tennis shoes. His was casual but it was also kinda fancy but not over the top like what Cam put me in. He put his arm out and I linked my arm through his. We walked in and the waiter quickly gave us a table in the back away from everyone else. He sighed and looked down at the menu but he wasn't really looking at it.