Big Time Cliff Jumping and Family (: Chapter 12 :)

The next morning went by pretty smoothly. Cam was fine and she wasn't even hurting. Trust you would know if she was hurting. She gets this look when she lies and tries to act like she was fine.

Chris:So what are we doing today?

Kendall:We were going to take you girls cliff diving.

Us:Really?

Kendall:Yeah sound like fun.

Me:Count me in.

Cam:Can't wait.

Chris:You know that's probably the only thing I've never tried. I'm in.

Sam:Yep so in.

Carlos:Great after we finish eating you girls get ready.

Logan:You catch to this fun is we have to film the video for our new song Windows Down but we're still gonna have fun.

Me:It doesn't sound so bad. This will probably be the best vacation ever.

Cam:Better then your vacation with your family to the Bahamas?

Me:I told you never to mention that ever again.

All the other girls laughed and I gave them all glares which only made them laugh more.

James:What happened in the Bahamas?

Me:I'm not going there and none of you tell him either.

They but their hands up in surrender still laughing. Yeah I went on vacation with my family and my brother had a brilliant idea to knock me into the pool with the sharks at the marine center. It scared me to death and I stayed locked up in my room for the rest of the vacation. Of course i had been only six. For the longest I wouldn't even go near a beach. It was a memory I didn't want to remember. We went and got ready and rod out to the cliffs where we were going to dive and the crew was already there. They set the cameras up and just stayed back. There were also a few other guys down below in the water to get shots from down there. Sam looked over the edge then shook her head.

Sam:Never mind I'm out.

Carlos:Oh no you don't.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and when she tried to pull away and fight him off they both ended up falling over the side and crashing into the water. We all looked over the side and watched them come up to the surface. Sam hit Carlos in the back of the head and started swimming over to the little path in the rocks where we could climb back up.

James:Alright who's next?

Chris:I'll go.

We moved and she stood back and then got a running start and she jumped over the side doing a flip over the side. She dove into the water barley making a splash. She came up and gave us a thumbs up. Kendall jumped next then Logan,Cam,and James. I was the last one. I took a deep breath and stood at the edge and did a back flip off the edge and tucked my legs in to my chest and grabbed my knees and I flipped over several more time in the air before I hit the water. I came up and flipped my head so that my hair went out of my face.

Me:That was fun.

We each did it several more times performing tricks then the rest of us would rate them on how well they did. Me and Chris tied in second. Cam got first. Kendall got third,James forth,Carlos fifth,Logan sixth,and Sam seventh. She didn't even really try. She's always been bad about heights and we were lucky to get her to jump. She got extra points for crazy arms and legs. it was funny watching her fall when Carlos pushed her over the side because she wouldn't jump. We cliff jumped for about two hours then we went into town to look around some. There was a little shop where you could buy fruit smoothies where we each bought one.