Big Time Confusion (: Chapter 4 :)

NEXT DAY

I woke up earlier then usual. Then I remembered I had dance practice today with the rest of the dance crew. I got up and got a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and and left it down. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I put on a sports bra and then put a tank top over it. I put on shorts that went halfway down my thigh then sweat pants of it. I slipped on my tennis shoes then grabbed my duffel bag. I put a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt in there with a regular bra so that I could change when we finished and I didn't have to go around with sweaty clothes on. I put a bottle of perfume in there and deodorant. I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my phone. I put a hair bow in the bag to put my hair up with later. I ran downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water and put it in my bag. I got another bottle of water and drank it with an apple. I didn't want to eat much because then I would get sick when I danced. I put some crackers in the bag as well for later. I slung it over my shoulder and took a bite out of the table. I grabbed the key to the apartment and put that and my phone in my bag. I almost forgot. I ran back upstairs and grabbed the cd. I finally left my apartment and went down to the lobby. I went to the desk and Bitters looked up and smiled at me.

Mr.Bitters:Hey Jay what can I do for you?

Me:Can you give this to James when you see him?

I handed him the cd and he nodded.

Me:And if anyone ask I'm at dance practice.

Mr.Bitters:Ok have fun.

Me:Thanks.

I walked out of the door and went to the parking lot. I got in my car and threw my bag in the passenger seat. I started up the car and drove to Roque Records. it was like a 10 minute drive though. I pulled into a parking space and grabbed my bag and got out. I locked the doors and headed up to the building. I went in and walked down the hall. I found the dance room and none of the other dancers were here yet. I put my bag down and thought I'd warm up a little bit. I pulled my ipod out and plugged it in. I started up a Britany Spears song that I had made up a dance to. It was of those hard core songs and I did some crumping in it. It was really cool. When the last beat of the song hit I dropped to the floor. Suddenly someone clapped and scared the living crap out of me. I looked up and saw a few more people here. Ok more like the rest of the back up dancers. One stepped forward and put his hand out.

I took it and he pulled me up.

Boy:I'm Greg and I'm guessing you're Jay.

Me:Yep that's me.

Greg:Gustavo said you were good but I didn't realize you were that good. And we have a other new dancers as well. Rachael, Shaun, and Luke.

They waved and I waved back. The girl Rachael bounced over to me and smiled at me.

Rachael:I'm Rachael and wow you're a really good dancer.

Me:Jay and thanks.  

Greg:Ok guys let's get started.

We nodded and the others threw their bags down and formed a circle around him. Greg got us in the places he wanted us and he put me in the middle right next to him. He want over to the computer and pulled up one of the songs.

Greg:Ok the first dance we're gonna learn is their theme song Big Time Rush.

He showed us the moves for the beginning of the song and the chorus. We went through it a few times with the music until we had. Then we did the next verse and within three hours we had like four songs. We had Big Time Rush, Elevate, Show me, and Cover Girl.

Greg:Ok take a break and go get something to eat and we'll be back in two hours. I went over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle. I drank some of it then pulled the crackers out. The others were leaving to go and get some fast food junk that will do nothing but drain their energy and make them feel sick by the time we leave. I'm not a health freak or anything. I love fast food but when I'm dancing all it will do is make you sick. Trust me I did that before and pucked for 10 minutes. It wasn't pretty. So now I eat small before and while I dance. When we're finished I'll probably stop by McDonald's and get something to eat. Greg stopped in front of me. I looked up and smiled.