My Pure Alpha

He pushed me outside against the cold wall of the night club. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning from the pain that hit my back as it met with the wall. He pressed his body on me, his face so close to mine. If I were to move even a little bit, our lips would touch. I stared into his eyes as they were turning from green to black. I could tell he's trying to control his wolf as hard as he can.

"You're mine! Got that?! MINE!" he growled.

My wolf howled of joy, she liked the fact that our mate called us his. I stayed silent, he smirked and he eyes were turning back to its green color. He took a step back still smiling, "I'll take that as you understand."

Now I was mad, "No!" I shouted.

His smile faded, "What did you just say?"

I took a deep breath and replied softly " I said no." I looked down at the ground, then glanced up and saw his eyes turning black again. I closed my eyes tightly,scared of what he might do. 'Way to go Adrian, you got him mad again' I thought.

Suddenly I felt his hot breath touch my ear, which sent tingles throughout my body.

He then said in a calm, but angry voice "Listen carefully, You belong to me! Only me! Got it? So if I see any other males human or wolf touching you, I will kill them!"

'Oh great, look at what you have gotten yourself into!' I thought.

Can love really change someone? Is love worth making a big sacrifice?

Read to find out in My Pure Alpha...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another book Im going to write, I just want to give you guys alittle taste of it for now...

Im sorry Im writing really slow, ive been busy, but today I'll be updating for sure so dont worry.

Anyways, Im really excited about writing this story. I hope you guys like it :)

Please VOTE or COMMENT! :) I would love to hear what you think ^^