Chapter 5: Moon Night Club

Clay's POV:

Adriana, Adriana. What a beautiful name for my beautiful mate, but what's her last name I wonder. I didn't see it when I was putting my note inside her backpack, all I saw was the letter it started with a L. As I kept on trying to figure out who my mate really is and what pack she could be from. I walked in my office to see my Beta Jacob, he had a worry expression on his face. Which means this is not gonna be good. "What's going on Jacob?" I asked as I walked to my desk chair and took a seat.
"Well Alpha, there's been a report that some wolves from the moonlight pack has been spotted around our territory borderlines."
"What! What are they doing near my territory?!" I growled. Which made Jacob jump a little.
"I don't know Alpha, but I assume you want to meet with their general."
"Of course I do! They have no reason to be near my territory!" I barked.
Jacob nods "yes Alpha, I shall arrange a meeting right away."
He bowed to me and then turned toward the door. When I stopped him and said "you know Jacob, we are friends so you can stop being so formal when it's just the two of us." He looked at me and smiled, then turned and walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clay? Clay baby? Come on Clay wake up. I heard a sweet soft voice say. I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful black haired girl with dark brown eyes looking down at me, smiling. My eyes widened as I see my Mate right in front of me. Mate! Is all I can say as I sat up. She smiled and then said four of the best words I could ever hear Yes I'm yours Clay. I smile then place both my hands on each side of her face, making our faces closer to one another. Then I slowly place my lips on top of her lips. Feeling her soft pink lips move with mine, putting my tongue at the opening of her mouth wanting entrance. After 30 seconds she opened her mouth letting my tongue slide in. As our tongues fought for dominance, a knock was at the door but I ignored it and kept kissing my mate...
"Clay? Clay? Clay!"
"What!" I growl wishing that wasn't a dream. Then I look up to see who said my name. It was Jacob's mate Isabelle in front of me.
"The general is here." She says surprised at how I reacted. I take a deep breath, and sit up straight.
Then I nod "well then show him in."
"Yes alpha." She says and leaves. After five minutes, my door opens walking in with Isabelle and behind her was a man with light grey eyes and pitch black hair. "Alpha, this is General Stanton." Isabelle said.
"Thank you Isabelle, you can go now." I tell her.
"Yes alpha, please excuse me." She says and walks out.
I stand up and shake the generals hand, then I sat back down. "So general, can you tell me why you're Warriors are near my territory borderlines?" I asked him trying to keep my wolf under control.
"Alpha Gates, can I please ask you to calm down? My Warriors are only looking for a crook. My Warriors followed their scent all the way to your territory, so if I could get your permission to look for the half-breed in your territory. I promise will leave as soon as we find them."
I took a deep breath and said "Crook? Half-breed? In my territory? If there was such a wolf in my territory, I think I would know." My wolf started to come out again thinking of a wolf specially a half-breed that could sneak past him. I take another deep breath, trying to hold him back but looking at the general I knew he knows my wolf wanted out by his smirk.
"Listen Alpha Gates, you wouldn't have known, no Lycans would know unless you already have the half-breed's sent." He explained.
"Oh and you have the half-breed's scent?" I asked, my wolf calming down.
"Yes, all my Warriors do."
"Can you give me the scent? So I can have my Warriors look instead?" I asked, not wanting filthy moonlight wolves in my territory.
"Well I'm sorry Alpha Gates, The halfbreed's mother destroyed the thing that had the scent of her child after my warriors and I sniffed it. So only we have the scent."
I sighed, irritated. "Fine, but only some of your warriors are allowed to enter. I don't want you to make a big fuss in my town. Alright?"
"Yes Alpha Gates, I understand." He says and slightly bows. I nod, giving him my permission to leave. Then he leaves my office. I look at my watch and see it's 7:30 PM. 'Shit, I got to get down to the club. My mate is gonna be there soon.' I can't help but smile when thinking about my mate, how beautiful her human form will be and seeing her beautiful eyes for the first time.

Adrian's POV:
I checked my watch, it's 7:55 PM. 'Damn, I need to be at the club in five minutes.' I slowly open the front door hoping I wouldn't wake up Qwen and Lucas. I got outside and close the door quietly. When I realized, I have no way to get to the club.
When suddenly the house door opens "where do you think you're going on a school night?"
I turn around to see Lucas standing there, his arms crossed and with the mad expression. "Close the door and then I'll explain." I told him.
He quietly close the door. "I'm listening."
"Well... my friend needs me right now because um... um... fuck! I can't lie to you."
Lucas smarts and then turns serious again. "So what's the truth?"
"The truth? The truth, well I need to go to the moon night club at eight." I said,. Then I looked at my watch, it's 7:59 PM. "Shit! I have one minute to get there. Can you please drive me there? pretty please!" I asked making a puppy dog face.
Lucas looks at me and sure, but then he size and says "okay fine, you know I can't say no to your puppy dog face. But you'll have to explain why later."
I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "thank you, thank you." Then I ran to his car and hopped into the front seat.
Lucas got in the driver seat and turned on the car, "ready to go?"
"Yes let's go." I said putting on my seatbelt. Then I looked at my watch, 8:01 PM. "I'm late, come on let's go now!"
"Okay, okay. Calm down." Lucas said while backing out of the driveway.

During the drive, I kept asking myself two questions 'why am I getting so excited and nervous? I don't want to see Clay again or do I?'
"Hey are you okay?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah, why do you ask?" I replied confused.
"Well it's just because your face is getting read a little." He answered.
My eyes widened and I put my hands on my cheeks looking away from Lucas getting even more embarrassed. "Really? I'm fine."
"Hmmm okay" he says not convinced. Two minutes later we reach the club. The parking lot filled with cars, a big sign saying Moon Night Club cross a picture of a full moon with neon lights on top of the clubs main entrance.
"Thanks Lucas, you can drop me off here." I told him.
"Are you crazy? I'm not letting you go in there alone." He said parking the car.
I sighed. "fine, you can come but please don't be overprotective I can take care of myself."
"Yeah... Okay" he said sarcastically getting out of the car. I follow behind him. We walked to the door before we entered I stoppedand turned to Lucas "okay, let me go first and wait a couple minutes. Then you can come in." I said.
"Fine but two minutes okay?" He told me. I nodded and turn to open the club doors, going inside. As I went inside 90s rock music was playing loudly, the smell of alcohol and human as well as lycan lust was in the club air. 'I wonder why Clay wanted to meet here.'
"Hey babe, what a smoking body you have. Can I buy a cute thing like you a drink?" Asked a hot blonde guy Who seem to be drunk, by the smell of this breath I'm thinking he had about eight shots. 'but whatever, he thinks I have a smoking body. No one ever said that to me before.' I smiled and giggled. "O-okay." I said shyly. Then suddenly I smelled irresistible sent. Mint with a sweet coffee smell coming closer to me.

-------------------------------------------
So that's chapter 5. I hope you liked it. And thank you sooo much for those wonderful comments on the last chapter, they made me sooo happy. I'm hoping I get more .
So Adrian going to a club on a school night... That's not good, but love is a risk isn't it?

Anyways PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! Whatever, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU GUYS :) THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY IT TOOK HECKA LONG.
Promise next one won't take that long, I've already started writing it. ^^

Next Chapter: Mr. Possessive- Coming really soon!