Chapter 6

Payton's Point of View:
Once we got back from the beach. I started getting ready for dinner. Jonah said to dress up fancy, so I'm wearing my most fancy dress.

Esther was fine with us going on a date, she actually had a party to go to

Esther was fine with us going on a date, she actually had a party to go to. About 8:30pm someone knocked on my door.

"Told you I'll pick you up at 8:30, ready to go," Jonah said, he was in a all black suit looking fine AF.

"You look wow, well you always do but you know," he said.

"Your not to bad yourself," I said.

We went down stairs to a Uber waiting for us. We made it to the place. It was way to fancy, I kinda felt out of place. I was in a world of my own, I came back to earth when Jonah wrapped his arm around me as the waiter walked us to our seats.

"Jonah, why did you bring me here. We could have stayed home and ordered something," I said, as we sat down.

"Because I want to show you how much I like you," he said.

"I can see you like me, but really all you had to do was watch 50 shades and buy a shit ton of food and I would ask you to marry me," I said, we both "giggled" in responds.

"Well that could be our next date," he said.

Dinner was amazing, I wish I could have mixed it all together though. Yay my fathers habits are coming out in me.

Payton's Point of View:
It was Monday. Only Esther knew where I was going I couldn't tell Jonah just yet, I barely know the kid. Yesterday all we did was go shopping. But I'm surprised that Jonah hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Maybe he wants to know what we have is real.

Jonah's Point of View:
I just woke up. I thought maybe Payton was still sleeping but Esther said she had to go somewhere, leaving me and Esther having a brother - sister day. With all the food we could eat, watching movies, playing games.

"So you gonna do something about Payton," Esther said.

"I really like her, I feel something when we kiss. She makes me so happy, but I don't want the fans to hate her and she's your best friend isn't there something like a bro code. That brothers can't date sister best friends," I said.

"Hey if you like her then go for it, just no kissing in front of me, no talking about about how hot each are. And I want to have time to spend time with both of you," she said.

I'm going to ask her out, just don't know how. I haven't seen Payton all day, and happy to say I really miss her.

It was 6pm, Esther wasn't feeling well so she went to bed. I got a text from Payton before that she would be home any moment. So I sat on the couch watching Shane Dawson's videos on TV, as I connect my laptop to the TV. I could see where Payton gets her funny voices, faces and loves to eat weird shit. The door of the girls apartment opened showing a tired Payton.

She dropped all of her bags, onto the table then walked over to where I was, dropping dead weight onto the couch.

"Long day hey," I said.

"Yeah to long," she said.

"Where did you go," I asked.

"A birthday party for a very important little girl in my life," she said.

"I want to show you something," she said.

"Okay," I questioned.

She pulled her shirt up over her belly, pulling her pants down just enough so I could see a tattoo, right above her, you know what.

"It's pretty," I said

"No the scar," she said.

Once she pointed it out I could see it.

"What is it from," I asked.

"C-section," she said.

"Isn't that from when you give birth," I asked.

To be continued