Chapter 13

Payton's Point of View:
"That guy... Ben he....he is my ex, Alex's... Dad," I cried into Jonah's shoulder.

"Wait Esther boyfriend," he asked.

"Yes," I cried back.

He pulled me off him and ran back inside. I was following him because I didn't know what he was going to do.

He grabbed Ben by his collar on his shirt.

"Either you get out of here and never contact Payton and Esther, or I'll make you wish you were dead," Jonah said, seeing this new side to Jonah did make me a bit scared.

"And what are you gonna do," Ben said right in Jonah's face.

Jonah replaced his hand to Ben's neck instead, slamming him onto the floor. And started hitting him over and over. Corbyn was trying to stop him but he wouldn't.

"Jonah," I cried grabbing his shoulder.

He suddenly pushed me back. As I fall back I hit my head on a table.

I woke up to a cold white room. Am I dead? Then a door opened.

"Oh thank god your awake," Esther said hugging me.

"What happen, where am I," I question.

"At the hospital, Jonah pushed you, you hit your head and then blacked out. But you have only been out for about 6 hours," she said.

"Where's Jonah," I asked.

"I just bailed him out of jail, he gave me this," she said handing me a letter.

"What about Ben," I asked.

"He went back the jail, after Jonah pushed you he stopped and went to you. But Ben got up and started hitting Jonah. He broke his probation. Payton I'm so freaking sorry if I know it was him I would have never talked to him," she said.

After a hour or so of watching the Dolan twins with Esther on her phone, she left. The doctors wanted to keep me in since I kept feeling dizzy so they wanted to take some tests. I had Jonah's letter in my hands.

By the end of the letter I was crying