Chapter 4

UPDATE 7/19/2012: Hi everyone! It's been, like, a month, I know, and I'm not even close to finishing Chapter 5. Big example of my laziness. I've started badminton classes and I've been hanging out with my friends, got back into my piano lessons, and am doing algebra every week. Busy, busy. But I will DEFINITELY try to finish Chapter 5 and upload it soon, because I owe everyone something.

PS. I have added a photo of the Gucci dress Jen modeled in in this chapter thataway! --->

See y'all later :)

~~~

Hii :)

I had to do more research on clothing today :O

But it's a long chapter this time! Which is really good.

Enjoy :)

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(**)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Chapter 4

You know that feeling after you audition for a part in a musical, or apply for your top college, or even just ask for a raise in your allowance? You think, Hey, I probably won’t get it, but I should at least try or Nah, it won’t happen.

So that’s why, as I was sitting in Conference Room F waiting for one of Elite Model Management’s top agents to come out and meet me, I was in complete shock.

The kind of shock where all you’re thinking is, What?

Because what was happening right now was the last thing I’d expected would happen.

“What does it take to make it as a model?”

The lady blinked, unsurprised.

“You’re interested in modeling, miss?”

Suddenly unconfident, I took my hands off the countertop and twined my fingers together. “Yes, I am.”

She gave me a brief nod before picking up the phone next to her and dialing a number.

“Mr. Crawford?”

Wait, where had I heard that name before? Crawford…

My eyes widened as a familiar scene played back in my head.

“Excuse me, young man?”

Torrence and I turned around. He put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, suspicious. I blushed furiously as my heart rate quickened.

“Sir, have you ever had any experience in modeling?”

Surprised, Torrence shook his head.

The man spoke again. “I believe you have the potential. What is your name?”

“Umm…” Torrence looked at me and I nodded. He turned back to the man. “Torrence Grant,” he said hesitantly.

“Well then, Mr. Grant, if you are interested in a modeling career, call this number.” He handed Torrence a business card. “Ask for Mr. Crawford. Young man, I can make you famous.”

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(**)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*