Well, Well, Well

Elizabeth's POV:

After a few days, I hadn't seen Meliodas. Until today. My mother set up a meeting with the Demon King and the princes had to be there.

We were in the meeting room waiting for them. The Demon King and Zeldris and Estarossa were here. When we asked where Meliodas was they all said they didn't know.

We waited until the door was forcefully kicked open. Everyone looked at it just to see Meliodas enter. I rolled my eyes as he walked over and took a seat next to Zeldris.

"You were late" My mother said

Meliodas shrugged

"I didn't want to come" Meliodas replied

A guard ran in so we looked back at the door.

"Supreme Deity! We've just been informed that our troops in the west village have been destroyed by---"

He cut himself off by looking at Meliodas. He pointed at him in fear.

"Him!"

Everyone looked at him but Meliodas just smirked and leaned back in the chair.

"What? I wanted to have some fun before I had to listen to some stupid meeting"

My mother tried to scold him for being so disrespectful but Meliodas wasn't having any of it.

"Yeah yeah. I don't really care what you have to say so get on with this stupid meeting so I can go"

Zeldris and Estarossa were trying not to laugh at them. The meeting finally started but Meliodas wasn't paying attention to any of it.

I couldn't help but stare at him throughout the meeting. After an hour it ended. Meliodas practically cheered at that before leaving.

Zeldris and Estarossa immediately followed him. However, my mother asked to speak to my father for a moment.

"It's about Meliodas. I'm concerned that he's too vicious"

"Oh well. That's a good thing. Especially with the fact he's the strongest Demon alive apart from me. Think about that. You know, it's only been three years and he's almost stronger than me"

"He's your son. Control him"

"Exactly. He's my son. And I don't control and of my sons. I let them have their freedom so don't tell me how to raise them"

He walked out and I sighed. He's truly a monster. All of them. Demons are just vile.

Zeldris' POV:

"Her face was priceless" I giggled

"Even though your 15, you still act like a child Zeldris" Meliodas sighed

"Is that bad?"

"Course not"

"What'd you want to do?" Estarossa asked

"I dunno. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Estarossa asked

"Don't start" I sighed

"What do you want to do Zeldris?" Meliodas asked

"Me?"

"Yes you. Your called Zeldris" Meliodas chuckled

"Oh well how about we just hang out? Like we did three years ago"

"That's not a bad idea. After all, we have nothing to do today" Meliodas exclaimed ruffling my hair

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" Estarossa exclaimed flying off

"Hey! No fair!" I moaned flying after him

Meliodas started flying aswell. We soon landed at the cave we used to hang out with and Estarossa was actually the last one there.

We just started talking while Meliodas was teasing us. I love this version of him. Around everyone else he acts tough but around us he just acts like a normal big brother and I love it.