Waiting

I grabbed a few bucks and handed them to the taxi driver. Outside the stadium, a brightly lit sign flashed the Dolan Twins. I grabbed Zach's and I lanyards from my back pocket and put it over my neck. I made sure to grab a Sharpie from the hotel so that the twins could sign my VIP ticket. Outside the building, girls flowed out of the building. I showed the security guard my tickets and Zach followed my inside. 

There were about 100 girls in front of us. I sighed as we stepped in line. But I was still happy I would see the twins. Nothing could get my spirits down. 

I looked around. Around me girls in crop tops and very revealing shirts surrounded me. I felt under dressed. I looked at Zach who clearly shared the same concern as me. 

I turned on my phone to write down poses on the notes app. 

"What should we do for our poses?" I asked Zach

"I thought you already thought about this" he said

"I did. But I didn't set my mind on anything yet" 

"Wait" he said "do you want to go double or single"

"Double" I said immediately "I want to do it with you"

"But I thought you... you know... you would want to go by yourself. Have them to yourself" he stuttered. 

"No! We are sharing this moment together" I said melodramatically. 

"Whatever you want y/n" 

"For the poses I was thinking I would get on Ethan's back and then have Grayson kiss my cheek" I said. 

"That's fine" he said. I could have sworn I hint of jealousy. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just shrugged it off. 

For the next 15 minutes I tried to think of poses, but my mind kept wondering off. I thought about their last video. I thought of how their arms would hug me. I smiled to myself. 

"What are you smiling about" Zach said

"Nothing" I muttered. 

We moved up in line. I could now see them. I furiously thought about my poses. I still couldn't think of anything. We were two away from meeting them. I looked at Ethan. We made eye contact. I gave him a smile and he smiled back. Greyson tapped Ethan to get his attention to the blonde girl in front of him. 

The security guard the front asked us if were going single or double. I replied double and he lead us to the twins.