Meet and Greet

Before we walked over to the twins, I pushed down the sleeves of my hoodie to cover my arms. 

"Hey" Zach said as he grabbed my arm "It's fine. They're not going to see it"

"But what if th-" 

"You're fine" Zach assured to me. 

I sighed and dropped the conversation. 

I walked over to the twins. My heart was beating out of my chest. This was my time. I have waited for this moment for years, and now here it is and I can't even walk. I walked over to Grayson who was on the right and hugged him. His warm arms wrapped me. My breath hitched and I could have sworn he could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Hi" Grayson said

"Hey"

"What's your name?"

"y/n" I replied

"That a pretty name" he replied. I could feel my face blushing.  

I walked over to Ethan while Zach walked over to Grayson. I hugged him. His muscular arms surrounded me and I smiled to myself. I didn't smile because Ethan was hugging me, but because this was the moment that I was never going to forget. It was the moment that I would die for. I let go of Ethan and told them my poses. 

For the first pose I hopped onto Ethan's back while Grayson kissed my cheek. I turned my face to look at Zach but Grayson leaned in. My lips were barely touching his mouth. I could feel his face redden. Zach stiffened behind me. After I got offEthan's back, I stood up and took a regular picture with both the twins. Before I left, I wanted to tell them something. 

"Before I leave" I started. I forced myself to look into their eyes. Their brown eyes bore into mine. "I just wanted to say thank you guys for everything you've done for me. Even if I'm just one fan, you guys are me everything. I wouldn't be hear without you" I said. 

They each gave me another hug. As I walked toward the auditorium, Ethan grabbed my hand. Grayson give him a weird look but then shrugged it off. 

"You're really pretty. You different, not like most girls" he said

My heart stopped. No one has ever told me this. 

"Thanks." I said "It means a lot to me" 

"Maybe we can hangout together? Ice cream or something?" he said

"okay" I replied

"Talk to the girl in the purple"

I nodded. I walked back over to Zach. He gave me a questioning look. 

"Ethan had a few words" I said answering his question

"What'd he say?" Zach asked

"That I was pretty and that he wanted to go out for ice cream later." I replied

Zach's jaw twitched. "What did you say?"

"Yes" I replied. I was confused, didn't Zach want to hang out with them? 

"We have to talk to the girl in the red" I said point to a short girl who was holding a clipboard. 

"Hi." I said as I approached her 

"Hey sweet girl" Her name tag read Gwyn. 

"Hi Gwyn um" I didn't really know what to say "Ethan said he wanted to take me and my friend out to ice cream"

Zach gave me a look that said Ethan invited me too? I just shrugged. 

"Oh okay. What's you phone number he will text you after the show." he said holding the clipboard out to me. 

Ethan was going to text me??

I grabbed the clipboard and wrote down my number and name. 

After I finished, Zach dragged me off to our seats. Once we were where we were supposed to be, I scrolled through the photos that were taken. I looked so happy. Happier than I had in a long time. 

End of Chapter Note: This was supposed to be a Grayson fan fiction but I guess it's an Ethan one now so...

Hope you like it. I enjoy writing these.