Chapter 2

I was walking down the hallway like always... the scoffs I get when I walk by. The states I get when I go to my locker. And the judging I get when I answer a question. Then home time. My favourite, no judgement, no scoffs, I am free to be me.

7:05

"Ugh, really I have to go to school againnnnn?" I got out of bed and limped over to my closet. I put on some skinny jeans and a comfy pull over.

At school

Once again, the stares. "Why do they always do this? Like, actually, I have done nothing to make them hate me."

Class

"What is the square root of 45.304?" Said Mr. Wells "3.083" (I actually have no idea) "uh-correct!"
RING RING

I go to my locker and I feel someone behind me. I turn around to see Jackson. "Hey" he said " oh-uh h-hey." I said " why do you sound so scared?!" He laughed. "No one usually talks to me..." I scoffed. "Well... I guess you have someone to talk to..." he giggled. "What do you mean?! Is this a dare? Did someone tell you to talk to me!? Because I don't need another jerk in my life" I yelled. "What!? No! I just wanna get away from my group of friends. They are all so toxic, just really bad people to hang around, but ya know... I have had the biggest crush on you since, like grade 3!" He said " really?" I whispered.

IDK WHAT TO PUT HEREEREE