Chapter 4

I was so exited to see jack today, because it was Valentine's Day! I hoped he brought me flowers or chocolates or even a engagement ring!!! Maybe too far but I couldn't think of life without him, I really hope he likes what I got him!!! I got him this pair of new soccer cleats, they are blue and neon green, his two favourite colours.

I turn a corner just to see jack with his friends, he is talked me to them, I couldn't help but over hear "what did you get Emma the dilemma for valentines?" Said Ben one of jacks friends, I roll my eyes. "Nothing, because I don't like her ... she's really clingy and so annoying, I'm kinda only dating her because of her money... her dads a millionaire, and I know she's gonna spoil me if I stick around, she is really nice, but ugly and a total crap bag!" He laughs as they keep talking. I'm in shock, I can't believe jack is using me, I'm just his side chick! He doesn't care about me, he cares about my money... and when I thought I found someone I could trust, I could crave, someone, I could love... but no he thinks I'm a crap bag, he thinks I'm ugly and clingy. Once again, I felt unwanted.

I ran to the washroom and started to cry, I started to look in the mirror and tell myself that I wasn't worth it, that I didn't deserve to be here, I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be gone, be dead...

Thank you for reading this a chapterrrrr🙏🏼🙏🏼