Chapter 3

"Ya, I came over here so, ya know, we could become closer." He blushed. " well, it's lunch... wanna sit together?" I ask " sure" he smiled. We walked to the cafeteria and found a seat, an empty table with some garbage on it, but we cleaned it off. As we took our seats people were staring at us, probably thinking why a popular guy was sitting with this loser. But I shrugged it off and stared into jacks eyes, they were filled with lust, being with him made me feel safe, I kinda like him...

We talk all through the lunch period which was just really smiling like a dork at how cute he was. He caught me eyeing him and I quickly looked away " why are you so ashamed of looking at something so amazing?" He snorted. I laughed along with him.

The whole day goes by with me and him just flirting Unnoticeably, when it comes to last period something happened...

"Hey em?" He sighed " ya?" " u-um I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He blushed "oh um really? Me?" I stuttered "yes you... you are perfect no matter what anyone says" he said as he kissed my cheek "well then... yes" I said. "Great" he said, then within seconds he kisses my cheek and skips down the hall. I smirk and turn away to get my binders for my next class.

READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND NEXT CHAPTER 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Ok so a few weeks go by and then the best chapter is what happens after about 2 months...