Chapter 5

PLAY MUSIC (makes it way better)

I looked in the mirror and I stared at my self, my ugly body, my stupid hair. I want nothing to do with me...

I looked at my hands, and I smashed the mirror with my fists, and the mirror shattered into pieces. I bent down and picked up the sharpest piece I could find, I looked at it and saw my reflection in the jagged piece of glass. As a tear ran down my cheek.

I put the glass to my wrists and the only thing I could think of was; it will all be over soon, it will all be over soon. I looked down at the tiles on the washroom floor, cracks and writing all over them, just like me... cracked and broken...

The pain that so many people caused me, for no reason, NOTHING AT ALL! ALL I WANTED WAS FOR SOMEONE TO NOTICE ME! All I wanted was for some one to care... I just wanted to be loved... i wish my parents could help me, hug me, tell me it's ok and that I will be safe, but no... that won't happen, I have no parents, I have no friends, everyone hates me! No one would even care if I died, they wouldn't notice. No one cares...

I look down and I see my wrists dripping with blood, I look up and fall to my knees and put my face in my palms and start sobbing. I can see the blood puddles forming underneath me. The red puddles getting bigger, the blood getting on my jeans, the splotches getting bigger and bigger,

I hear the bathroom door creak open, "OH MY GOD!!!" Said Alex "I-I need to go get someone!" She said as she ran out. Everything was blurry and muffled, I could Hear the footsteps running on the ground. The bell ringing, the lockers opening and closing. The people talking, I started to notice the little things...

I remember seeing Alex running, and me looking up and praying, " thank you..." as I feel and passed out.

I woke up in a bed... tired, very tired. There-there were tubes in me... and dried blood on my bed... and people next to me... my parents...

"Mom?dad?" I whispered "sweetheart... we aren't your parents, your parents died a year ago... remember? My name is Beth, I'm your doctor and that's nurse bailey..." she said softly "oh, right..." as a tear slid down my cheek.

"What happened a-anyways?" "You slit your wrists and you bled out too much, you lost 21% of your blood, you cut so deep, you could've died..." she said. " that was my point..." i Said.

I started to cry while writing this, it's such an emotional song 💍🙏🏼