Chapter 6

"Oh... well I'm sorry," the doctor said "that's ok..." I said shamefully.

2 weeks later

"Thank you so much." I said "no problem emma, just call if you need anything," the doctor said.

School

My cuts were forming into scars, all the people staring at me,

"Oh uh hey Emma..." Alex said. "Alex... thank you. I would have died if it wasn't for you," I said. "Well I thought that was your point, why else would you... cut yourself!!?" She said. " well- uh" I stuttered "I have had severe depression since I was 9, and it's really not worth it... we live HORRIBLE lives, then die... who wants that. Just want my pain to end early, so I don't have a lifetime of suffering..." I said "you can't just give up though Emma! You have to keep on going and believe in yourself!" She said "why do you even care. You haven't even looked at me since you saw me in the washroom... you don't care, you talked about in middle school. You were so mean to me, why!!??" I yelled "because I was jealous..." she said  "of what?! Really though, who would be jealous of me or what I have?! I have nothing!"

"You're right... I have nothing to be jealous of... it's not like you are skinny and pretty or smart. You may not know this, but most girls are jealous of you because of you. So yah, I don't care" she said as she walked away

Man... now I feel like crap!! I didn't even know people knew me, let alone were jealous of me!
I still feel bad... Alex just saved my life, and I took her for granted... I'm such a bad person... wait no I'm not.. I'm not the one bullied me for several years! Made me do this to myself, they are. They are the ones who made me do this!