Chapter 10// smut warning

Loki turns off the shower (still covering himself.

"Darling would you mind passing me a towel?"

You smile and grab a towel from underneath the sink. You pass it to Loki.
Loki wraps the towel around his waist.
Loki leans over you slightly and kisses you softly. You return the kiss. You place your hand on his cheek and kiss him deeper.
" shall we take this else where my prince?"

Loki leaves kisses trailing down your neck, you feel him smile slightly before he picks you up bridal style.

Loki places you gently down on the bed. (Your room.) loki crawls on top of you placing his hands on your waist causing you to shiver slightly.
You help assist Loki in taking your top off. Loki unlatches your bra and you cover yourself.

Loki grabs your wrists and pulls them away. "What is the matter love? Do you not like your body?" His voice was soft.
You simply reply by shaking you head.

"I find it quite ravishing, must you need a god to warship your body to get it through your head how beautiful u are?" Loki kisses you. His tongue begs for permission. You let him explore your mouth. Your tongues collide.

Loki parts the kiss and starts trailing down your neck.
You let out an barley audible moan.
Loki smiles, pleased with himself.

Loki continues down our body leaving hickys. Loki reaches your lower abdomen.
pulls your pants off leaving you in just your underwear.

"So wet already..." Loki smiles as he sticks a finger inside you. You gasp surprise.

Loki pulls your underwear off, throwing it across the room, probably never to be seen again.

Loki throws off his wet towel exposing his large hardened member. You can't help but stare at every inch of his body. Loki (still on top of you) starts to kiss you passionately. You feel your heart skip a beat.
You place your hand on his abdomen tracing his perfectly toned body. You stop the kiss and throw Loki underneath you. Loki gasps at your sudden dominance.
You wrap your hand around his cock and you start to jack him off.

"Mmm. Y/n..." Loki Moans quietly. His breathing starts to pick up speed.

Loki starts tensing up.

"Mmf y/n . I'm close ..."
Loki pants and he hits his high.

Loki switches positions with you. Loki spreads your legs and sticks a few fingers inside of you.
You feel his slim fingers move inside you. You moan.
Loki smiles.

"Your so tight y/n... I'm i your first??" Loki pauses with a devious smirk on his face.

You blush.
"Mhmm" you agree.

"I'm nervous Loki.." you blush harder.

"It shall only hurt for a minute darling . If it's too bad I shall stop.... okay?" Loki asks for your consent.

"Okay." You kiss Loki sweetly.

Loki lines himself at your entrance. You are already dripping for him. Loki slowly enters your tight folds. You wince and cry out in pain. Loki stays still and he waits for you to adjust.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I won't hurt you like this again.." he whispers to you.

It takes all of Loki's will not to trust deep into you with super speed. You feel your eyes leak tears as the pain becomes almost unbearable.

You don't want to torture Loki anymore, so you nod and tell him to go a bit faster. Loki gladly does so .

You let out a loud moan as your pain fills into uncontrollable pleasure.

"Omg Loki!" You squeal. Panting as Loki picks up speed.
Loki moves his wet hair out of his face.

"Mmf that's it y/n..." Loki pauses to breathe. "Say my name louder..."

"Uah! Yes Loki!!!" You yell your of breath.

Loki starts pounding you.
Loki grunts.

"L-louder!! "

"LOKI!!!"

You feel your stomach form a knot. Both your breathing is Rapid. You start to grind you hips against Loki's, causing more pleasurable looks and moans.

"I think I'm close Loki!"

"Me too!"

Loki hunches over you as you both cum.
Loki lyes beside you breathless.

You pant and throw an arm around him and cuddle.

"Your so adorable ." Loki says, his sleepy eyes looking right through you.

"I love you." You whisper snuggling up closer.

"I love you too." Loki kisses your forehead and you both drift into a deep sleep side by side