Love is a Bet - EDITED

Ming went straight to Kit's house from the hospital, when he arrived in front of the house, he saw Kit fighting with Moowan. The couple who realized Ming's presence stopped immediately.

"Aw, our actor is coming..." Moowan grinned. "I see, you did not take my warning seriously and still looking for Kit. So, do you like my surprise?"

"P'Ming, I saw the news this morning...." said Kit.

Ming walked emotionally towards Moowan and was about to slap her but was swiftly stopped by Kit.

"P'Ming, calm yourself!" Kit yells at him while pulling the guy's hand.

"What? Are you hitting a woman? Bastard!" Moowan scolds him harshly.

"You daughter of a bitch! I'll make you pay for all this!" Ming shouted. "Tell me from where you got my CCTV's footage?!" he asked emotionally.

"Aw, that's easy, you park your car in front of the Pub every night and..." Moowan paused. "Oh, maybe you forgot, that you give it yourself, you dropped the keys near your car, and gave me a free show..." Moowan grinned broadly.

Moowan suddenly remembered the night when he was drunk, parked his car at the Pub and decided to stay at the hospital. He grunted his teeth irritated by his own carelessness.

"Kit also watch it...how do you and your boyfriend smooch and make love in the back seat of your car passionately, you look like you were enjoying it..."

Ming's eyes widened as he hears the words and turned to Kit shortly.

"Tell me, Kit! Are you still interested in the man in front of you now? A man who only love for lust, are you sure he really loves you?" Moowan asked Kit. "Maybe after he got enough of you, he'll find another man, because he's a freak..."

"Bitch!" Ming muttered again, then turned to Kit. "Kit, do not listen to her words! You know how I feel about you, I love you for real..."

"Excuse me! Are you so selfish? I'm Kit's girlfriend here, not you!" Moowan protested. "How dare you to try to seduce a man in front of his girlfriend?!"

"You do not deserve to be Kit's girlfriend because you only hurt him!" Ming mocked Moowan.

"Ah, so you think you deserve?"

Kit stay silent, he does not know how to solve this problem, Moowan's words are justified, he saw Ming's expression when being intimate with Forth, it does not look like he's having sex with someone he doesn't love, he repeatedly calls Forth's name when he moaned in pleasure.

"Kit!?" called Ming.

"Aw, are you discharged from the hospital, Doctor? Or are you and your boyfriend accused of immoral deeds to the police?" Moowan asked. "Are you here to inform Kit about it?"

Kit is being startled by Moowan's question. "P'Ming, did something really happen?"

Ming wanted to tell about his idea to solve the scandal with Forth, but he did not want Moowan to take advantage of this situation and to strike him with it and give Kit a good reason to leave him. Yet, the press conference will soon be held this afternoon and broadcast on local TV stations, sooner or later Moowan also would find out.

"I am alright," answered Ming. "This afternoon, I will hold a press conference to solve this problem..."

"Press conference?" Kit asks surprisingly. "What would you say to the media? Are you going to quit the hospital?"

Ming was silent for a moment. "But there's something I want to tell you, and I hope you can trust me..."

"I don't understand what you mean..."